PDA

View Full Version : LFP: D&D5E weekly Saturdays (NA afternoons/EUR nights)

Xenolith2
November 6th, 2020, 18:29
Seeking 1-3 new players for long term campaign. You will be joining a US based party of 5 (barb, 2 rog, 1 rang, 1 cler). We're a lighthearted bunch and like to have fun and comedy in our adventures. Adventures are both improvised, published, and adapted from older edition adventures. We play weekly on Saturdays (afternoon for North America/evening for Europe). I'm relatively new at DM-ing 5e but have been a player for several previous versions of D&D (...we also have a very experienced 5e DM in the party for the session too). We could incorporate you into a one shot to see how you "mesh" with the group with potential for permanent addition, just let us know how to contact you.

Previous adventure session highlights:

Party performed last rights on mummifed body and just left it there versus burying properly. Legit, they just stepped over it and proceeded further into the dungeon.
Rogue threw a bag of marbles onto the floor where a skeleton nat 20'd two turns in a row and essentially "ballet danced" through that sh*t.
In a trap room designed by myself (DM), 2 players managed to step atop the deadliest trap (lightning) in the room despite my intentionally putting it in the most out of the way location. One brought down to 1 hp the other had his @ss saved by random chance as he was a blue dragon born with resistance.

Campaign Type: Continuous
Campaign Length: 4-5 ish hr sessions
Game Frequency: Saturdays weekly
Primary Language: English
Camera Needed: No
Audio: Yes (Discord)

Player Experience Level: Beginners welcome
GM Experience Level: Low-Medium
GM Fantasy Grounds Knowledge: Medium
Roleplaying Level: Medium
Combat Level: Medium to High
Puzzle Level: Medium
Mature Content (18+): Unsure how to answer...there may be swearing, sexual references, and acts of barbarism
OTHER GAME DETAILS
Starting Level: 1
Ending Level: ??
Character Restrictions: Open to all 5e content.

Andmont
November 6th, 2020, 18:51
I just sent a PM to you

Xenolith2
November 6th, 2020, 19:30
Received and replied good sir. Check you PMs.