PDA

View Full Version : BRP FGU Problems

peterb
November 6th, 2020, 08:13
Now that FGU has gone live (so to speak) I decided to move over my campaign to FGU. In another forum on basicroleplaying.org there was a post complaining about problems using BRP on FGU so I decided to do some basic tests. I'll post the problems as individual posts in this thread.

/Peter

peterb
November 6th, 2020, 08:19
I've started a new campaign with no extensions or assets loaded and then created a PC.

The first issue that I found was that the character sheet lacks the boxes for stat x 5, for all stats except DEX. The box for DEX does not work though. See screenshot below. You can double click the stat boxes and a d100 roll is made but not vs. stat x 5 but vs. the stat value as such.

peterb
November 6th, 2020, 08:24
The second issue I found was that skill rolls and weapon skill rolls does not tell if the roll was a success, failure, critical or fumble. See screenshot below.

I've numbered some comments:
1) This should have been a fumble.
2) This should have been a special.
3) This should have bee marked as a failure.

superteddy57
November 6th, 2020, 13:38
From the looks of it, that is not the version that is currently on LIVE on FGU or FGC. That is the older version of the ruleset that was updated to be layered upon CoreRPG and gain the features that it has to offer. I would suggest deleting the ruleset from your ruleset folder and running another update to see if it downloads the updated version.

peterb
November 7th, 2020, 12:32
Thanks! That solved the problems!