PDA

View Full Version : lfg weekends, sci-fi

Spacecookie
November 5th, 2020, 06:35
Hi,

I am looking to join a game of not D&D. I know, shocking, right? It should, I hope preferably be far future, with all the good stuff that brings, with alien contact, weird viruses, space anomalies that warp reality, etc.

I am not looking for military style gameplay or space elves vs space wizards. I like my sci-fi to be separate from heroic fantasy, and honestly can't take the cliche of 'borrowed' Tolkein races (she's gonna blow the dilithium matrix cap'n).

I have FGC time to spare (as long as it's UK time), years of roleplaying experience and a want to do sci-fi stuff. I enjoy things like the mass effect series (minus the military nonsense), 2001, Alien/aliens, Babylon 5, the martian Red Dwarf, close encounters of the third kind, X-files, etc

I can play on the weekend, both Saturday and Sunday GMT between waking up and going to bed on both days, and Friday evenings.

Spacecookie
November 6th, 2020, 19:39
Adopted by ninja turtles and raised in space, fed on radioactive porridge and chocolate in the hope of developing super powers.

Spacecookie
November 15th, 2020, 20:36
Still looking.