PDA

View Full Version : 5E Q: Is there a way to add additional buttons to the mods next to the dice?

tamahandy
November 3rd, 2020, 20:38
Hi

Working my way slowly to all the different ways things can be done in FG, I noticed that you have the modifiers that you can add manually, the adv, dis, the +/-2, +/-5 buttons but no opportunity, critical, max or half or cover and sup. cover buttons.

Now the cover and sup cover might be redundant, just like the opportunity but the critical, half and max would be still very usefull.

Is there a way to add these additional buttons e.g. by means of an already existing extension?

Aedus Amaterasu
November 3rd, 2020, 21:16
There is an ext. that adds opportunity, critical, max dmg, half dmg, cover and sup. cover buttons by John Waite & Rob Twohy. I would link it but I am unsure if I am allowed to but you can find it on the DM's Guild just search for "Fantasy Grounds 5E Modifier Buttons".

mattekure
November 3rd, 2020, 23:01
It’s Free/Pay what you want on dmsguild

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/328295/Fantasy-Grounds-5E-Modifier-Buttons?affiliate_id=712946

mattekure
November 3rd, 2020, 23:04
There is an ext. that adds opportunity, critical, max dmg, half dmg, cover and sup. cover buttons by John Waite & Rob Twohy. I would link it but I am unsure if I am allowed to but you can find it on the DM's Guild just search for "Fantasy Grounds 5E Modifier Buttons".

Yes you’re free to link to any of my products on dmsguild, just not other developers😂

tamahandy
November 3rd, 2020, 23:06
!Woot!
Thank you very much!

Aedus Amaterasu
November 3rd, 2020, 23:40
Yes you’re free to link to any of my products on dmsguild, just not other developers��

Haha lol, you got it. I will happily tell people about them but I can refrain from talking about others though haha lol