PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] Experienced DM/Player Looking for 5e Group

Nuclear P0wers
November 3rd, 2020, 04:21
Hello \o7

Been playing D&D for over 20 years. Experienced DM looking to be a player again. Looking for weekend game, either Friday/Saturday evenings. Message me if you need another player!

Aedus Amaterasu
November 3rd, 2020, 04:44
I am currently running a D&D 5e homebrew campaign. We are still relatively early on in the campaign. Our party is currently level 4. We have a paladin, cleric, rogue, and a mage. We play on Saturday nights from 6pm-10pm central time. We use discord for voice. If you are interested or want more information feel free to pm me.

Crysita
November 4th, 2020, 21:42
If you're looking for someone to join I would be interested in rolling a character. Perhaps a druid/tank?

Aedus Amaterasu
November 4th, 2020, 22:22
If you're looking for someone to join I would be interested in rolling a character. Perhaps a druid/tank?

I do in fact still have 1 slot left open if you would like to chat and see if our campaign is a fit for you. You can join our discord, link in my signature, or you can pm me.

Crysita
November 5th, 2020, 12:55
I do in fact still have 1 slot left open if you would like to chat and see if our campaign is a fit for you. You can join our discord, link in my signature, or you can pm me.

Will do! :)

My discord tag is Casper.