PDA

View Full Version : Zuilin's Map Buttons and Trackpad Assistant for FGU

zuilin
November 2nd, 2020, 23:22
Control the Map in FGU with Single Clicks!

Available now at Fantasy Grounds Forge: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/208/view

Do you find it difficult to scroll the map in FGU?
Is zooming or panning with a trackpad difficult or impossible?
Does your mouse wheel zoom the map too quickly or too slowly?
Is click-dragging the middle mouse button to pan/scroll difficult for you? Impossible with a trackpad?
Do you have difficulty dragging the gold arrow control (bottom right corner) in FGU maps?

Zuilin's Map Buttons and Trackpad Assistant for FGU will help!

This extension adds buttons to all image windows allowing for single-click navigation and control of the map. Especially great for trackpad users!

New buttons are included for:

Zoom Out (-10%)
Zoom In (+10%)
Zoom To Fill
Scroll Left
Scroll Right
Scroll Up
Scroll Down
Center On Token (As a player, easily locate your token on the map at any time!)

zuilin
November 2nd, 2020, 23:24
Reserved.

viviolay
April 23rd, 2021, 00:44
Really like this extension but it seems when I have it enabled it makes the lock/unlock data panel button when the map is in full screen mode disappear.

Basiliv
December 10th, 2023, 18:24
I love this extension, but it looks like it broke a couple updates ago for us when using the arrows buttons (or + or -):

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ZTrackpadFGU:..ts/ztrackpad_imagewindow.lua"]:39:attempt to call field 'setViewpointCenter' (a nil value)

zuilin
December 10th, 2023, 18:26
I love this extension, but it looks like it broke a couple updates ago for us when using the arrows buttons (or + or -):

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ZTrackpadFGU:..ts/ztrackpad_imagewindow.lua"]:39:attempt to call field 'setViewpointCenter' (a nil value)

I'm glad you like it, but unfortunately, I'm not using FG anymore and have decided not to maintain it going forward.

Morenu
December 10th, 2023, 19:04
any chance you would allow someone else to take up the mantle?

zuilin
December 10th, 2023, 19:10
any chance you would allow someone else to take up the mantle?

Let me think about it. If it's something you're interested in, msg me direct.