PDA

View Full Version : FG2 Player Screen

Griogre
May 14th, 2007, 01:16
Heres a screen with a few mini sheets open in FG2.

Honduras
May 14th, 2007, 05:54
Somehow, I've seen this before ;)

I'm Uralia in this game btw

TarynWinterblade
May 14th, 2007, 06:38
Heres a screen with a few mini sheets open in FG2.

Those are... really really lime green dice you have...

*rubs his eyes to get the afterimage of neon dice out of them*

Griogre
May 14th, 2007, 21:54
LOL, yeah. It is a little bright. :) I DM a lot so it's a good color for a pointer. One thing I don't really like about FG2 is the weird color wheel thing. I had this color dice in FG1 so after wasting time trying to recreate it in FG2, I just gave up and copied the hex color value in the registery.

joeru
May 14th, 2007, 22:46
LOL, yeah. It is a little bright. :) I DM a lot so it's a good color for a pointer. One thing I don't really like about FG2 is the weird color wheel thing. I had this color dice in FG1 so after wasting time trying to recreate it in FG2, I just gave up and copied the hex color value in the registery.

Is it 23ffbb? Looks almost exactly the same, and took me all of 30 seconds to get it. And just to voice my opinion on the color mixer, it's perfect. Easy to use, with very nice results. Now if we could just make custom textures for dice.

Cantstanzya
May 14th, 2007, 23:28
Now if we could just make custom textures for dice.Or possibly different color numbers from the blank and white that is available.

Griogre
May 14th, 2007, 23:46
Is it 23ffbb? Looks almost exactly the same, and took me all of 30 seconds to get it. And just to voice my opinion on the color mixer, it's perfect. Easy to use, with very nice results. Now if we could just make custom textures for dice.
Dang, you're good - it was: 0affaa. I always have mixed feelings about these type of wheels. If you know what you are doing they can be fast - but I would much rather just pick a square. I think that damn wheel freaked out my players more than any other change. :p

Griogre
May 14th, 2007, 23:48
Or possibly different color numbers from the blank and white that is available.
This would be nice - red, grey, and yellow come to mind but if they were going to do that they might as well just let you use the color wheel on the die's text color too.

Griogre
May 14th, 2007, 23:52
Somehow, I've seen this before ;)

I'm Uralia in this game btw
I wasn't gonna say anything but you rolling a "1" is immortalized in the chat box, LOL. One day I'm even going to pronouce that character's name correctly, consistantly. :D

Honduras
May 15th, 2007, 06:11
I wasn't gonna say anything but you rolling a "1" is immortalized in the chat box, LOL. One day I'm even going to pronouce that character's name correctly, consistantly. :D

Well, you still have a lot of training ahead of you. You could just call me "the druid" though ;)

Honduras
May 28th, 2007, 11:58
The party fights a fiersome mud slaad...

Honduras
May 28th, 2007, 12:02
...and later encounters 6 small monstrous spiders

richvalle
May 28th, 2007, 13:46
Nice portaits and tokens.

Were you running 2 characters as well? I see the mini spells lists and char sheets open.

You are MUCH better at orginaizing your screen space then I am. :)

rv

Honduras
May 28th, 2007, 14:50
Well, sometimes players have to leave early, or can't make it. Another player or the DM takes the character then and plays 2. The last hour- half hour we were down to 3 playing the 3 others :).

I think I'll have to buy those tokens myself one day. I'm waiting for a campaign book though. No need to have them sooner.

Griogre
May 29th, 2007, 02:11
LOL, I almost took a screen too of that session too when I had Alyssa and my character open.

Griogre
September 23rd, 2007, 22:30
Here's a screen from today's fight. We lost a charcter, but on the bright side I put down the BBEG with a Ray of Frost after my Celestial Bison almost killed him when the BBEG hit him with an AoO and was shocked by the Electrical Aura. The funny thing is the Bison took out the Erinyes the same way with her getting shocked everytime she hit it.

gmdmb3
October 14th, 2015, 00:43
Or possibly different color numbers from the blank and white that is available.

Why is this not an option yet?