PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Wednesdays/Thursdays EST - 5E or StarFinder

MrSuitss
November 1st, 2020, 04:46
FG License: Classic Ultimate/Unity Ultimate.
Time Zone: EST, but can do other time zones if they don't interfere with my game on Thursday.
Availability: Wednesdays anytime, Thursdays after 5PM (I run a game up until 4PM every Thursday).
Game System: D&D 5E or Starfinder.
Voice: Discord for talking during game and just chatting between sessions.
Term: Looking for a long term game/group to play with.
About Me: Have played AD&D, 3.5, 5E, Pathfinder 1&2, Starfinder and many other DnD type games. I have used FG for some time now and just got into DMing on FGU. Have DMed plenty of one-shots with my friends IRL. I normally fill for what the party's need in games. Laid back and willing to help others. I am looking to be a player for a change and want to find a cool chill group to play with.

Discord = Mr.Suitss#4484

Zionmatrix
November 1st, 2020, 21:14
Ditto.
Need a mid week game

Gengen
November 1st, 2020, 22:23
I have been looking for a Starfinder group. I have never tried Starfinder but have experience with D&D 5e and Pathfinder 1e.

Wormy Joe
November 8th, 2020, 03:42
FG License: Classic Ultimate/Unity Ultimate.
Time Zone: EST, but can do other time zones if they don't interfere with my game on Thursday.
Availability: Wednesdays anytime, Thursdays after 5PM (I run a game up until 4PM every Thursday).
Game System: D&D 5E or Starfinder.
Voice: Discord for talking during game and just chatting between sessions.
Term: Looking for a long term game/group to play with.
About Me: Have played AD&D, 3.5, 5E, Pathfinder 1&2, Starfinder and many other DnD type games. I have used FG for some time now and just got into DMing on FGU. Have DMed plenty of one-shots with my friends IRL. I normally fill for what the party's need in games. Laid back and willing to help others. I am looking to be a player for a change and want to find a cool chill group to play with.

Discord = Mr.Suitss#4484

I've got a Wednesday game coming up soon if people still looking for a game. Playing 5e with LMoP. Looking for 4 total players and EST in the eveneings. I've got a post about it I've put up recently

Oswyn_XP
November 8th, 2020, 04:27
I am new to FG but I am looking for a 5e game on Wednesdays or Thursday evenings. I would be willing to try Starfinder. After 5 PM Is perfect for me. I am relatively new to 5e, but have played Pathfinder and all other versions of D&D going back to AD&D

Oswyn_XP
November 8th, 2020, 04:36
I've got a Wednesday game coming up soon if people still looking for a game. Playing 5e with LMoP. Looking for 4 total players and EST in the eveneings. I've got a post about it I've put up recently

I could not find your post, but I would be interested in joining your game.

Discord = ptg1204#7168