PDA

View Full Version : where is the gothic theme?

MythingLynx
November 1st, 2020, 00:32
Hi all, I just subscribed to the FGU Art Pack which includes the gothic theme. I found some of the new art packs in the images section of the assets window, but cant find the gothic theme anywhere. I thought it would have loaded with all the other themes but it wasnt there in the load screen for my campaign either. Weird. My game is starting in 5 minutes and I really wanted to have this fun Halloween style theme in the background for my players tonight.

LordEntrails
November 1st, 2020, 02:55
I don't have this DLC so can't verify, but after you run and update it should be in the extensions list prior to starting your campaign.
Is it not there? And you ran an update after purchase?

Moon Wizard
November 1st, 2020, 03:26
After you have updated, it should appear as "Theme: Gothic" in the extensions list on the launch screen. The name was accidentally changed from "Theme: FG Gothic" in the last update. I'll be fixing next week.

Regards,
JPG

MythingLynx
November 1st, 2020, 15:00
After you have updated, it should appear as "Theme: Gothic" in the extensions list on the launch screen. The name was accidentally changed from "Theme: FG Gothic" in the last update. I'll be fixing next week.

Regards,
JPG

I had successfully updated 4 times last night and No there is no extension anywhere in the theme list for Gothic at all for me. That was the first place I checked before loading the campaign fully and then looking in the Assets tab and in the images section. Also I can’t find any images that have a FGU prefix either. I cant find any of the new Art packs with the names provided like they are listed in the contents included section of the store where the Art packs subscription is advertised. I noticed about 3 or 4 separate Art packs i don’t recognize with peoples user names on each folder but I am not sure if they are from the Art pack subscription or from some previous purchase as they don’t have names related to what is listed as the names of the Art packs on the subscription page of the store.

MythingLynx
November 1st, 2020, 15:02
Thank you LordEntrails, and Moon Wizard for responding to my post.

Moon Wizard
November 1st, 2020, 16:18
MythingLynx,

My apologies. I thought that the art pack stuff was partially found based on your first post, plus we had the accidental naming change; so I assumed that was it.

However, after looking up your account in our store, I don't see the art subscription registered to your account. Can you send a note to [email protected] so they can investigate what happened, and make sure everything is squared away?

Regards,
JPG

MythingLynx
November 2nd, 2020, 01:29
Yea! It has been fixed. The issue was simply due to my Paypal account being associated with a different email address than my FGU account. Thank you all for your help and a Thank you to Derek in support for correcting this issue within minutes of me contacting you. I just checked out the Gothic theme which is absolutely awesome and stunning, my players will be thrilled in our next game session tomorrow night. Also I played a bit with the Art packs collection from the subscription and they are outstanding in both their design and ease of use. They are going to be a joy to work with and offer so much endless variety.