PDA

View Full Version : Starship Sheet - manual adjustments

pumpkinstew
October 31st, 2020, 16:54
I'm trying to put together a PC ship with a speed of 13 but cannot get it to work.

There's no field I can see that allows me to add 'speed' to a thruster so I tried making an item 'M13 thrusters' thinking maybe FG was looking at the number, but it just set speed to 12 instead.

The Speed box is greyed out so I can't adjust it that way, is there any way I can get it to 13 please?

deer_buster
October 31st, 2020, 17:16
It's a little hacky...Superteddy57 needs to include Speed as an attribute of the Starship Items...but if you create a new Starship Item, exit out of Fantasy Grounds and go edit your campaign. In there you will find your item under "<starshipitem>", edit the speed there, start FG and then add the thruster to your ship(s).

superteddy57
October 31st, 2020, 17:52
Yes, there are still some gatekeepers that need to be eliminated. I'll add it to my list. One quick work around is make a copy of the thruster in question and change the speed rating before dropping.

deer_buster
October 31st, 2020, 20:06
Yes, there are still some gatekeepers that need to be eliminated. I'll add it to my list. One quick work around is make a copy of the thruster in question and change the speed rating before dropping.
You can't edit it, except in the campaign DB

pumpkinstew
November 2nd, 2020, 15:39
It's a little hacky...Superteddy57 needs to include Speed as an attribute of the Starship Items...but if you create a new Starship Item, exit out of Fantasy Grounds and go edit your campaign. In there you will find your item under "<starshipitem>", edit the speed there, start FG and then add the thruster to your ship(s).

That worked thank you.