PDA

View Full Version : Party Sheet

Xargun
October 31st, 2020, 00:22
Has any one else noticed when you add characters to the Party Sheet it doesn't always show what armor they have equipped? It shows the armor rating (protection) but not the actual armor. My group of 5 players is on the Party Sheet and only 2 of the 5 show any armor on the sheet, yet they all have the correct armor rating and in combat their armor works fine. Any ideas ? Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Xargun

Xargun
October 31st, 2020, 00:23
If it matters I am using FGU.

Xargun

adzling
October 31st, 2020, 16:23
i seeing the same thing, the values show up but the description is only listed if they are wearing Stacked armor.

Sylvesr
November 1st, 2020, 14:16
Has any one else noticed when you add characters to the Party Sheet it doesn't always show what armor they have equipped? It shows the armor rating (protection) but not the actual armor. My group of 5 players is on the Party Sheet and only 2 of the 5 show any armor on the sheet, yet they all have the correct armor rating and in combat their armor works fine. Any ideas ? Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Xargun

YES! I was having that trouble as well but didn't bring it up because I have other hiccups I am working through and concerned I'd overwhelm the assistive collective :)

Sylvesr
November 1st, 2020, 14:17
Post this in the Bug Report forum.