PDA

View Full Version : Mod nearly complete

nezzir
May 13th, 2007, 03:24
This is the [censored] mod. I'm nearly done with it. I should release before the end of next week (still a few more database entries to go). I did the graphics myself (with lots of borrowed clip art). I wish I had found an artist, but I had to make do.

nezzir
May 13th, 2007, 03:46
More of the same

nezzir
May 13th, 2007, 03:46
One last shot

nezzir
May 13th, 2007, 03:54
...and just for nostalgia, here is the same ruleset I did for FG1

Pusher
May 13th, 2007, 18:27
Looks great, nezzir. Your efforts are greatly appreciated as my group and I had plenty of fun using your prior version for FG1.

I look forward to the finished ruleset.

Pusher

nezzir
May 13th, 2007, 19:14
Looks great, nezzir. Your efforts are greatly appreciated as my group and I had plenty of fun using your prior version for FG1.

I look forward to the finished ruleset.

Pusher

I've worked really hard on it, but I didn't do it by myself. I've had a small team of people helping me typing in the data for the module databases (which I then converted and integrated). The same people that helped me on the first version (and a few new people). The WFRP group is a small but fanatic and dedicated group. I look forward to many great games using this ruleset.

When the final release is out (in a few days), be sure and read the credits for the kudos to the data teams.

Run a game for me :)

nezzir
May 15th, 2007, 14:14
Screen shot of the player client with Dachannien's excellent "thebox" mod, modified for my skin.

Note: "thebox" is in the open position in this picture. In it's closed state, the teeth aren't visible and the pit is "shadowed" to look deep. The more I look at it, the more disgusting it is - lol. I'm glad this is on the player client instead of the GM client - muhahahahaa!

Dachannien
May 15th, 2007, 14:47
Note: "thebox" is in the open position in this picture. In it's closed state, the teeth aren't visible and the pit is "shadowed" to look deep. The more I look at it, the more disgusting it is - lol. I'm glad this is on the player client instead of the GM client - muhahahahaa!

LOL :) Very nice! :)