PDA

View Full Version : Could not load included file data/bmpfonts.xml

mossfoot
May 12th, 2007, 21:47
Okay, so I had a "generic" ruleset made up for origianal FG a while ago. Someone here was grand enough to help me out because I'm rubbish at any kind of coding. It wasn't anything special, just a character sheet where vital statistics could be put down, plus lots of blank areas to put down whatever you need for whatever game you're playing.

I updated to FGII, and tried to transfer my campaign over, but I get the error in the title: could not load included file data/bmpfonts.xml

Can anyone help me out with this?

Oh, and if the dude who made this for me in the first place is online - thanks again! :)

Goblin-King
May 14th, 2007, 08:22
The version 1 rulesets are not directly compatible with version 2. It seems you might be trying to load the version 1 ruleset directly.

The documentation for ruleset modifications was recently released, you might want to head over to the Workshop and check it out.

Toadwart
May 14th, 2007, 22:54
Okay, so I had a "generic" ruleset made up for origianal FG a while ago. Someone here was grand enough to help me out because I'm rubbish at any kind of coding. It wasn't anything special, just a character sheet where vital statistics could be put down, plus lots of blank areas to put down whatever you need for whatever game you're playing.

I updated to FGII, and tried to transfer my campaign over, but I get the error in the title: could not load included file data/bmpfonts.xml

Can anyone help me out with this?

Oh, and if the dude who made this for me in the first place is online - thanks again! :)

I think I hacked together an FGII version of it last week. Will check if it's functioning correctly and get it posted on the FUM downloads page. Should be able to do that this weekend, if not sooner :rv: