PDA

View Full Version : LFP Lost Mines meets Tombstone 1 more needed to Start 11am EDT Tuesdays

Sydb8100
October 27th, 2020, 13:08
New Lost Mines Campaign starting Tuesday Nov 3rd, 11am EDT. I've modelled it after a mining boomtown setting ala the Old West, think Tombstone. Outlaws, Gambling, Town Square Shootouts. Come see the Savage North Players perform at the Palace Theatre, sample some exotic elixirs at Dr Asagards Amazing Tonics carriage, and meet a wide ranging cast of characters who all have their own ambitions and motives for engaging an intrepid group of adventurers willing to take gold to further their goals, and of course help Gundren Rockseeker discover his bounty. I've set the game up so it's up to the party if they want to a rich RP narrative or to play it straight up. I've been playing D&D since the AD&D days, I am very familiar with Forgotten Realms history and lore and want to transport you to this world where at the risk of your very life fame and fortune await. I'm in Sydney Australia so ignore the day listed on the link below for all players in the US and Europe this game will be on Tuesdays.

https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/8782988/ereni-lokestar-presents-lost-mines-of-phandelver-wednesday

This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of <$10/Session, Session 0 No Charge >. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

Every fourth Session Free!

damned
October 27th, 2020, 14:23
Hi Sydb8100 - this is a forum for the Fantasy Grounds Virtual table Top. Please only advertise games using Fantasy Grounds.