PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any video using this ruleset?

bracken
October 24th, 2020, 18:36
Hi,

Does anyone have any video tutorials for using this ruleset? When I was learning to run D&D 5e and Savage Worlds for my group I found the online tutorials from various users running through example combat etc the easiest way to get to learn the available automation features. I have tried searching youtube but not found anything so far.

Valyar
October 24th, 2020, 20:03
Hi bracken, have you checked the user guide yet? We compiled a PDF file that is delivered in your docs folder and there you can read how to use the ruleset specific features. Everything else is functionality we inherit from CoreRPG.

bracken
October 24th, 2020, 21:55
Hi Valyar,
Yes I have read ... even went as far as printing it out to do so :). I guess that having only read the rules and not actually played the game yet I need all the help I can get to get up to speed. My group are coming to the end of a 5e campaign and I was hoping to run a cinematic scenario as a change of pace while I get an Eberron campaign set up.

4wire
November 2nd, 2020, 14:39
Hi bracken, have you checked the user guide yet? We compiled a PDF file that is delivered in your docs folder and there you can read how to use the ruleset specific features. Everything else is functionality we inherit from CoreRPG.

Oh! Missed that doc! Niiiice