PDA

View Full Version : Weapons Reach Stats ..

ShotGun Jolly
October 24th, 2020, 11:20
I would like to suggest that the weapons reach stat be visible in the combat section of a PC/NPC character sheet, along with the other stats that are listed there (CD, and size).

Why you ask? Well, reach is compared to the targets weapons reach stat to determine other bonus during combat. Having to constantly open up the item description to look is kinda silly (extra steps to look) Seeing in the item description there is a box posted there filled with this info specificly already. It should be just a matter having this field ported to the main combat page with a small line of code.

Valyar
October 24th, 2020, 11:33
Fully supporting this suggestion. Not having vital stats of items is very annoying.

ShotGun Jolly
October 24th, 2020, 16:16
Fully supporting this suggestion. Not having vital stats of items is very annoying.

Valyar gets it!

For others, I have put a screen shot showing the suggestion.. it should be VERY easy to do. Also added it to the OP

statik37
October 27th, 2020, 18:18
This is a great suggestion, and it will be added to the update next week. I am going to make it a combined range/reach field.

Valyar
October 27th, 2020, 18:38
This is a great suggestion, and it will be added to the update next week. I am going to make it a combined range/reach field.
We will hold you to your words ;). Next week.

ShotGun Jolly
October 27th, 2020, 23:22

Oh Dude!!

Thats awesome!