PDA

View Full Version : Adding Weapon Enchantments to Item Sheet

malvok
October 24th, 2020, 00:05
This is probably a stupid question, but how do I add weapon enchantments to an item sheet? So I can drag and drop the item into an inventory and have the actions tab automatically filled in?
If I want to add "+1 to hit, +1d6 fire damage"?
I can add the enchantment in the actions tab but it doesn't transfer if the item is moved from inventory. For example, if I give the item to someone else. How can I put these enchantments into the item sheet itself?
Thanks.

Kelrugem
October 24th, 2020, 00:09
This is probably a stupid question, but how do I add weapon enchantments to an item sheet? So I can drag and drop the item into an inventory and have the actions tab automatically filled in?
If I want to add "+1 to hit, +1d6 fire damage"?
I can add the enchantment in the actions tab but it doesn't transfer if the item is moved from inventory. For example, if I give the item to someone else. How can I put these enchantments into the item sheet itself?
Thanks.

this is not possible to do without extensions :) There is an extension of rmilmine allowing that though, I believe, adding more parsing stuff for items :) but beware possible incompatibilities with other extensions :)

malvok
October 24th, 2020, 00:10
Thanks man. You always seem to have the answers I need. :)

Kelrugem
October 24th, 2020, 00:12
Thanks man. You always seem to have the answers I need. :)

you're welcome :) There are some parsing things though, like the property masterwork will at least add the +1 to hit :)