PDA

View Full Version : Script Execution Errors on combat tracker

Jinesh
October 23rd, 2020, 01:14
I have just tried to transfer my campaign from Classic to unity and am getting a heap of Script Execution Errors when trying to drop a PC into the combat tracker.

Some examples (which I have to manually type as you cant copy logs apparently)

ERROR Script execution error: [string "deathsavefail"]:2: attempt to call field 'onHealthChanged' (a nil value)
<<spam removed>>
Getting 23 of these type of error messages each time I try and add a PC to the tracker.

It will now also not let me right click to remove the character.

I have now attempted to transfer the campaign over 4 times, each time I deleted all the characters from the tracker and have also 'long rested' so reset anything from the character.

I do not want to have to recreate these 9th level characters if I can help it.

Any ideas?

Kelrugem
October 23rd, 2020, 01:20
I have just tried to transfer my campaign from Classic to unity and am getting a heap of Script Execution Errors when trying to drop a PC into the combat tracker.

Some examples (which I have to manually type as you cant copy logs apparently)

ERROR Script execution error: [string "deathsavefail"]:2: attempt to call field 'onHealthChanged' (a nil value)

Getting 23 of these type of error messages each time I try and add a PC to the tracker.

It will now also not let me right click to remove the character.

I have now attempted to transfer the campaign over 4 times, each time I deleted all the characters from the tracker and have also 'long rested' so reset anything from the character.

I do not want to have to recreate these 9th level characters if I can help it.

Any ideas?

There is a compile log button to copy that :)

Do you use any extensions? Try to test that without extensions, it might be related to that :)