PDA

View Full Version : Impossibly small Icons and Fonts FGU

JDesser
October 22nd, 2020, 08:44
I just paid for and downloaded the Ultimate FGU account.
I am attempting to create a campaign for DnD 5e but when I open the program the text and icons are so tiny they are impossible to even use. I cant seem to find a way to increase the size of anything and don't want to start downloading .ext files because I have no idea what I am doing file/tech wise.
Any assistance would be great.

Running windows 10 on Dell XPS15.
Thanks.

*Please see attached screen shot. That is the full size of the application on my monitor.

Zacchaeus
October 22nd, 2020, 10:37
Type /scaleui X into chat and press return. X can have a value from 50 - 200. Try 125.

And welcojme to FG

Granamere
October 22nd, 2020, 13:13
Welcome!

As with all new programs there is tons to learn how to do. Fantasy grounds is very powerful program and I would suggest to get the most out of it you might want to sign up for some free classes at https://fantasygroundscollege.net/.

I would suggest starting with either Intro to unity or a Character creation class just to get your feet wet. Then since you are the DM you should really take DM 101 and 102.

Nylanfs
October 22nd, 2020, 14:45
This might also be a 4k monitor issue, there is a option you can select by right clicking the FGU icon and select "Let Windows scale" or something like that.