PDA

View Full Version : [Extension] Effect for concentration check

Kelrugem
October 22nd, 2020, 00:26
Not maintained anymore, is in my full overlay packages :)

Hi :)

Some user made me aware of that you PF1 users do not have an effect for concentration checks while we 3.5e users have that; that cannot be, so, I have coded the following extension very quickly (hence, please test before; as you may know, I do not have much time for such things now) :)

The effect is simply COC: (D), bonus types are probably supported, too :)

Best,

Kelrugem

PS: It should be very compatible with other extensions; bmos, when you already did such an effect for PF1, then please tell me, I lost track of all the new extensions in the last months :D

tahl_liadon
October 22nd, 2020, 00:31
cool. thx!

dellanx
October 22nd, 2020, 03:41
Nice! Thank You!

bmos
October 24th, 2020, 02:44
Nice job, especially the implementation!
I haven't done much with effects until recently (after working with that save versus tags feature) so no duplication here :)

That replacement function approach is great (especially for functions that return value(s)).
I've been converting my extensions to use this for compatibility improvement reasons (although lately I also have been finding it hard to spend enough time on it).

Zygmunt Molotch
October 26th, 2020, 18:10
nice!

now to find reasons to apply it the players... :D

Kelrugem
November 6th, 2020, 01:45
That is now deprecated :) I have incorporated it into the full Overlay packages, see the report there :) (though I keep it uploaded due to its compatibility; but I won't update it separately)

Zygmunt Molotch
November 6th, 2020, 02:37
ah ha! nice

how's the thesis? we need you back for FullOverlay+advanced item effects integration :p !

Kelrugem
November 6th, 2020, 03:18
ah ha! nice

how's the thesis? we need you back for FullOverlay+advanced item effects integration :p !

Still a lot to do sadly, but when I have finally finished that one chapter in my thesis, then I am soon done :D (I expect to hand in my theses directly after christmas :) ) Then defense, and then hopefully I can go to the advanced effects thing :D