PDA

View Full Version : New wood theme in FGU - unreadable text

GrumpyOldAndy
October 21st, 2020, 16:34
I am not sure why it was thought wood was suitable for a sci-fi game but that I can live with. However, on the main character page, putting white text on a light brown background makes it completely unreadable to me. Can this be changed to something with a much higher contrast.

Is there a simple way to change the theme used? I much preferred the older one.

Trenloe
October 21st, 2020, 16:40
Is there a simple way to change the theme used? I much preferred the older one.
Themes are extensions. Don't enable the "Theme: FG Wood" extension before loading the campaign. The old theme is still there and is the default.

GrumpyOldAndy
October 21st, 2020, 18:19
As far as I know, I hadn't. We updated to the latest and everyone's theme changed. I'm not the GM, but as far as I'm aware, he hadn't changed anything from previously, either.

Trenloe
October 21st, 2020, 19:38
As far as I know, I hadn't. We updated to the latest and everyone's theme changed. I'm not the GM, but as far as I'm aware, he hadn't changed anything from previously, either.
The wood theme is not part of the Starfinder ruleset. I'm assuming your GM accidentally selected the theme on the FG campaign you're playing. Ask them to check what extensions they have enabled for your campaign.

GrumpyOldAndy
October 26th, 2020, 09:29
Managed to check this over the weekend, and yes, the GM had accidently selected a theme when starting the campaign. Thanks.