PDA

View Full Version : Random Rampant Speculation

Granamere
October 20th, 2020, 13:49
OK so far this week the only item on sale is the "Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Asylum". So who thinks there is going to be some sort of big sale or announcement? Maybe a sale on like Curse of Strahd since it is rereleasing? Or maybe we are going to get Kobold Presses Tome of Beast 2 released this week so they are holding space for it? Maybe they figured a way for us to give out candy safely through FG? Hey I said random rampant speculation. :)

What is everyone else wild guesses? :)

Nylanfs
October 20th, 2020, 14:06
Doug won the 2B lottery in Florida and will be giving everyone free stuff for the whole week.

fubeca150
October 21st, 2020, 03:16
Incoming steam sale.

LordEntrails
October 21st, 2020, 03:54
Incoming steam sale.
Very good!
October 29th
https://steamdb.info/blog/dates-for-the-upcoming-major-steam-sales-in-2020/

GavinRuneblade
October 21st, 2020, 09:17
OK so far this week the only item on sale is the "Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Asylum". So who thinks there is going to be some sort of big sale or announcement? Maybe a sale on like Curse of Strahd since it is rereleasing? Or maybe we are going to get Kobold Presses Tome of Beast 2 released this week so they are holding space for it? Maybe they figured a way for us to give out candy safely through FG? Hey I said random rampant speculation. :)

What is everyone else wild guesses? :)

I just got my Tome of Beasts 2 hardback & Lairs in the mail. Damn this is a beautiful product. People should really pick this up when it appears in the FG store.

Granamere
October 21st, 2020, 12:37
Not just a steam sale it is live on the FG store site as well.

I have already ordered Tome of Beasts 2 and the lairs book. Now just waiting for the the FG conversion to release. :)

Neovirtus
October 21st, 2020, 14:10
Tome of Beasts 2 is out for FG, just not the lairs portion.

Granamere
October 21st, 2020, 14:19
I can not find it to buy on the Fantasy Grounds store. I think the kickstarter backers have received their copies but I missed this one. :(

Trenloe
October 21st, 2020, 14:44
The FG website and Steam mirror sales. So the link LordEntrails provided will let you know when there are major sales in the FG Store too.

Granamere
October 22nd, 2020, 19:49
OK Tome of Beast 2 is live on the FG Store!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=KPFG5ETOB2

GavinRuneblade
October 22nd, 2020, 21:32
OK Tome of Beast 2 is live on the FG Store!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=KPFG5ETOB2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enSYlCEz5VI

Granamere
October 22nd, 2020, 21:35
Random link to youtube link... Could it be, someone is trying to Rick roll people? Hum... :)

A Social Yeti
October 24th, 2020, 19:48
just checking, i notice a 10% off label on the FGU in the store now but when clicking in there is no discount?

Is the 10% tag just missing the upcoming date as an in advance announcement (come back at X date)or did they hang they sale sign but forget to hook it up in the store (just look in from time to time it'll probably start working later today)?

GavinRuneblade
October 24th, 2020, 19:51
Random link to youtube link... Could it be, someone is trying to Rick roll people? Hum... :)

Monty Python joke. "in the mountains they were forced to eat Sir Robin's Minstrels, and there was much rejoicing... yaaay!"

LordEntrails
October 24th, 2020, 21:01
just checking, i notice a 10% off label on the FGU in the store now but when clicking in there is no discount?

Is the 10% tag just missing the upcoming date as an in advance announcement (come back at X date)or did they hang they sale sign but forget to hook it up in the store (just look in from time to time it'll probably start working later today)?
Add it to your cart, you will see the discount.

Note, the Ultimate license is currently off 40% off

A Social Yeti
October 25th, 2020, 00:04
Add it to your cart, you will see the discount.

Not for me. no discount of any kind in my cart. i had tried that originally, to see if in cart it was there. i went an additional step this time to the check out but still no discount for me.
Thanks for letting me know.

Kelrugem
October 25th, 2020, 00:15

Are you sure that the 40% discount does not come from the fact that you already have FGC ultimate? :D (and then it seemingly does not stack with the 10% discount, or there is indeed a problem with the 10% discount; someone should maybe write the support then)

A Social Yeti
October 25th, 2020, 00:20
Are you sure that the 40% discount does not come from the fact that you already have FGC ultimate? :D (and then it seemingly does not stack with the 10% discount, or there is indeed a problem with the 10% discount; someone should maybe write the support then)

I just did. After trying this out on 3 browsers and two computers and logged and or not. Just can't get the sale price to show here in my house on any system.

Kelrugem
October 25th, 2020, 00:41
I just did. After trying this out on 3 browsers and two computers and logged and or not. Just can't get the sale price to show here in my house on any system.

Yeah, there might be indeed a bug :) (the 40% was directed to LordEntrails, there is some 40% discount when one already has a FGC license)

Did you only try the ultimate license? The standard license seems to work with that discount; so, maybe just a problem with the ultimate

LordEntrails
October 25th, 2020, 01:23
Once again you are smarter than me :) Yes, I'm sure you are right, the 40% is the discount for already having FGC. :)

I would reach out to [email protected] with screen shots similar to mine. They can confirm what the correct price should be.

A Social Yeti
October 25th, 2020, 06:34
I discovered that on store page both are listed at full price, but in cart standard does discount while ultimate does now.
I included as much detail as i could for them as it does seem like a site glitch of some kind.

ddavison
October 26th, 2020, 02:24
It was intended to be on sale 10% for the Ultimate as well, but it wasn’t. It was fixed earlier today. If you purchased without the discount, please email support and they can refund you the difference. Sorry.