PDA

View Full Version : Player looking for long term PF1 game.

Ulterior
October 20th, 2020, 06:12
Template info

FG License: I only have the free version but am happy to invest in the ultimate version if the right campaign comes around.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am available every day except Tuesday, on a weekly basis any time preferably after 9pm EST, but that isn't necessarily set in stone for me.
Term: Long term
Voice: I have a good mic and use discord but am willing to download whatever software the group is using.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 1st edition, would consider D&D 3.5
Game System Experience: Pathfinder, 3.5, World of Darkness.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None but am quick to learn.

Character Type Preferred: Utility &/or skirmish type characters.
About me: I enjoy a game that has a relative balance of combat and roleplay. I'm easy going and am looking to have fun so out of character joking and banter within reason is what I'm used to.

Hello,

I'm looking to invest some time in a long term campaign. I'm looking for a very specific type of campaign/DM and as such am happy to pay should it fit what I'm looking for.

- I have a couple character concepts in mind that I'd like to play so third party (Psionics/Path of War) content should be accepted.

- Later on in the evening works best for me 9:00PM EST or later, pretty much any day except Tuesday. I am hoping to find a game that has a 3-5 hour duration. I'm flexible with start time and duration.

- I don't mind joining games in progress as long as I start off on a reasonably close level.

- I'd love a chance to try out a gestalt character, but it's not a requirement

- I enjoy optimizing my character but believe a good balance of non combat related events are integral to a good story.

- I'm pretty easy going s

Further about me; Respect is a priority, both to other people as well as their time. Obviously I would expect the same in return. Everyone seems to say that no racist, sexist, discriminatory language is accepted, but I don't really see that as a necessary thing to say... it's expected.

- I have been playing tabletop games on and off for the last 20 years, I even attended a LARP for about 5 of those years for what it is worth. I have only recently gotten back into tabletop gaming and have only had the privilege to play the first book of the Rise of the Runelords campaign, everything else is new to me.

- I only have a demo account, but would be happy to invest in an Ultimate account should a good campaign come along.

- I have a working, good quality mic and nearly all digital content available on the paizo.com site.

Please feel free to send me a private message if you have a spot in your campaign that you think would fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.