PDA

View Full Version : Attributes

Locotomo
October 19th, 2020, 18:45
On the new Starfinder sheet you simplified the attributes section.

I donīt get the "Mod" row.

Lets say I have Strength 12. That would be a +1 bonus.
If I get a +2 augmentation (Personal Upgrade Mk1) for strength, that means my score is effectively 14 and that would be a+2

So if I put a 2 in the strength-mod, the bonus goes up to +2 but the score stays at 12. (for ability increase purpose i guess)

When I now roll an ability-strength check the result is D20+1 !?

Is this supposed to be like this?

superteddy57
October 19th, 2020, 19:30
Pushed new hotfix to fix this issue.

Evolivolution
October 19th, 2020, 20:05
I can reproduce this

superteddy57
October 19th, 2020, 20:07
Have you performed an update with the latest hotfix?

Evolivolution
October 19th, 2020, 20:23
Have you performed an update with the latest hotfix?

Oh sorry, I didn't realise you already made the update. Missunderstanding on my side.

Its working now, thank you :)

superteddy57
October 19th, 2020, 20:26
No problem, I wanted to be sure the update was pushed and available to fix the issue. Thank you for confirming.

Locotomo
October 20th, 2020, 05:46
Pushed new hotfix to fix this issue.

Thank you very much. Update came in while we were playing 😃👍

msbranin
October 21st, 2020, 18:03
Whoops thought I was in the main bug report thread. Please delete this.

Race Elf
Theme Priest
Class Mystic (1)

No Stamina points are being added from Class, So character has 10 Hit points from Race and Class and 0 Stamina Points.

No Extensions loaded and only the core rulebook and player versions of Alien Archive 1-3 and Armory and Pact Worlds and Character Operations Manual

Example: 40391

Daso
October 22nd, 2020, 12:59
I've had one of my player's who's a technomancer mention that using the Mod column for his personal upgrades doesn't add the correct spell DC in the spell tab. He's got 18 INT with a mk2 personal upgrade for +4 in his stat. If we enter his INT as 22 in the main field, we get the +6 modifier and his spell DC is correct. If we put his INT as 18 and a 4 in the Mod column, his bonus is showing as +6, but is not reflected correctly for his spell DC.

Simple workaround is just to add the total INT in the main field, but some will probably not notice the spell DC.

deer_buster
October 22nd, 2020, 14:41
I've had one of my player's who's a technomancer mention that using the Mod column for his personal upgrades doesn't add the correct spell DC in the spell tab. He's got 18 INT with a mk2 personal upgrade for +4 in his stat. If we enter his INT as 22 in the main field, we get the +6 modifier and his spell DC is correct. If we put his INT as 18 and a 4 in the Mod column, his bonus is showing as +6, but is not reflected correctly for his spell DC.

Simple workaround is just to add the total INT in the main field, but some will probably not notice the spell DC.
You should add that to the bug thread...

Daso
October 22nd, 2020, 16:35
added, but it was related to the original topic, that's why i added it here. :)