PDA

View Full Version : Sound management extensions?

seycyrus
October 19th, 2020, 15:44
I used to use Deluxe Oz's sound stuff with Syrinscape. Things worked well. That extension is no longer supported and does not work with FGU.

Looking at the extension forum, I see that there are two possible replacements that work in FGU. Celestian's (which seems to be free) and Mattekure's (which I have already paid for). They both chime in on each other's threads and help out and seem to be very responsive and helpful.

Has anyone worked with either of these sound extensions in FGU with the Gurps ruleset?

Does anyone know how they compare to each other?

YAKO SOMEDAKY
October 19th, 2020, 18:48
I made an alteration in Celestian Sound extension ti work in GURPS FGC and FGU, but don't tested if works seycyrus

YAKO SOMEDAKY
October 19th, 2020, 18:49
And I made a extension to put the chat message in one line, to work with sound thrigger.

seycyrus
October 19th, 2020, 19:38
I made an alteration in Celestian Sound extension ti work in GURPS FGC and FGU, but don't tested if works seycyrus

How complex is the alteration? Is it something that Celestian can just change himself or does the change break compatibility with other rulesets?

seycyrus
October 19th, 2020, 19:40
And I made a extension to put the chat message in one line, to work with sound thrigger.

I see. Does Ronnke know that the chnage would be useful to work with Celestian's sound extension? Does he know about the issue?

YAKO SOMEDAKY
October 19th, 2020, 23:03
Seycyrus here are the extensions that I altered to GURPS.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?62414-GURPS-Clock-Adjuster-Extension&p=546491&viewfull=1#post546491

YAKO SOMEDAKY
October 19th, 2020, 23:03
If I understand right, broken lines, broken the thrigger

Fezzik Buttercup
October 20th, 2020, 00:14
I'm putting around with the Audio OverSeer that Bruno based the GURPS one on and it seems to work fine.