PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] 1 Player LF Weekend Game EST D&D 5E

Just Knight
October 18th, 2020, 17:36
FG License: Unity Ultimate, Classic Standard
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for a weekly game, Fri, Sat, or Sunday
Term: Long Term
Voice: Prefer Zoom for voice and video, Discord is an option

Game System Preferred: 5th Edition
Game System Experience: Like many an old timer, years with D&D in the 80’s. Classic Battletech in the 90’s. Now that kids are off to college, just getting back into it. Less than a year in 5th Ed.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Fair Experience. Less than a year with it but have ran some one-shots made from scratch

Character Type Preferred: I prefer to help round out groups for what they need. Need a tank? No problem. Need a healer? Sure I can do that. Need a comedic gnome druid/rogue that gets into trouble to advance plot points like old school Robin did for Batman? OK, but my gnome impressions make them all sound like they live in Boston.

About me: I am a 45 year old college professor, happily married and father of two. I am looking for a friend group as much as a game group. I like to get to know people and talk about geeky things with the people I game with. If we were at a physical table I would care just as much about the beer and pretzels as I do about the dice and miniatures.

If you think I would be a welcome addition to your group please don’t hesitate to get a hold of me. I look forward to hearing about your game and how I could fit into it.

slayeneq
October 18th, 2020, 21:42
Sounds perfect!