PDA

View Full Version : How to use Automatic Halfling Luck?

mlapoint
October 17th, 2020, 18:38
I'm not sure if this is the best forum for this, but this forum starts with talking about extension so I put this here.

I purchased a module bundle called "Kent McCullough Fantasy Grounds Extensions" that included "Fantasy Grounds Automatic Halfling Luck". The Luck extension is the one I was particularity looking for but I thought that bundle had a bunch of stuff I could use.

I put all of the extensions in my extension folder and then stopped and started FGU properly. I have a Halfling character and want to make the Halfling Luck work the way it should. Unfortunately, no matter what I try the Halfling Luck trait does not seem to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You,
Mike

Moon Wizard
October 17th, 2020, 19:33
You'll need to make sure that the GM enables any extension needed by that add-on by selecting it in the FG launch screen for that campaign; and then follow the directions provided by the add-on author. I'm not familiar with that add-on; so the author of the add-on would be the best one to ask for help.

Regards,
JPG

Zacchaeus
October 17th, 2020, 20:07
There is every chance that this extension doesn't actually work in Unity - so that's another consideration.