PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder Credit distribution bug?

xeltul
October 17th, 2020, 17:16
I don't know if this is the correct place to put a bug report, but I found what appears to be a bug with Starfinder in FGU. When I put credits into the party sheet and then distribute them to the party it puts them into the UPB box on the Character sheets instead of the Credits box.

bratch9
October 31st, 2020, 00:11
I don't know if this is the correct place to put a bug report, but I found what appears to be a bug with Starfinder in FGU. When I put credits into the party sheet and then distribute them to the party it puts them into the UPB box on the Character sheets instead of the Credits box.

Ive already reported this in the 'Official Starfinder RPG Bug Report Thread' sticky.. ( Its had some hot fixes, making it better, but not fully fixed... now you just have to 'edit' the player sheet 'CR' text to be 'Credits' and it should would much better...

if you spot any 'content' issue, use 'Official Starfinder Content Bug Reports' sticky..

-pete

superteddy57
October 31st, 2020, 07:18
Pushed a hotfix to make it Credits as this was the term used in modules and should be set in the partysheet and character sheet.