PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Would you be interested in official D&D 3.5E, D&D 4E and additional 1E/2E?

ddavison
October 17th, 2020, 16:38
As most of you know, our license with Wizards of the Coast only allows for us to produce D&D fifth edition content and a subset of AD&D 1E/2E content. We would like to sample the interest level in other product lines so we can present the opportunity to WOTC for an expanded set of products. On a related note, if you would be interested in working with us a a community developer for any specific product lines, please let us know below as well.

Valyar
October 17th, 2020, 17:08
I would love to have and work on such thing! 3.5 is fo me, Eberron for the win! :)

Granamere
October 17th, 2020, 17:28
I would love to help with the conversion of some of the older modules but I do not think my skill level is up to the SmiteWorks standard. I am working on that though. I have done software QA in the past and feel I could help there.

Kelrugem
October 17th, 2020, 17:35
I need 3.5e, I desire 3.5e, I live for 3.5e... :D I do not need to say more than that! :D (but I have sadly no time to create content at the moment, but I am happy to buy it :D )

Eltrym
October 17th, 2020, 17:51
I'd love to be able to play through the old TSR adventures converted to 5E, lots of great adventures to be had(again) there.

JohnD
October 17th, 2020, 18:23
More AD&D stuff please.

GavinRuneblade
October 17th, 2020, 19:07
2e: Birthright
BECMI: Mystara (as a note all of the BECMI rule books are mithril or adamantine sellers on DMsGuild, not the adventures, but the cyclopedia, the boxes, etc.)
4e: All of it, it was designed for an online table. Yes it is tragic that WotC's developer committed suicide, but FG exists, 4e should get to use it
but most of all, please get the OD&D rules. :D (not 1e, I mean OD&D, the three 30-ish page pamphlets)

Talyn
October 17th, 2020, 19:35
Really should have had an ALL OF THE ABOVE choice too! :)

Kelrugem
October 17th, 2020, 19:42
Really should have had an ALL OF THE ABOVE choice too! :)

yeah :D I sadly didn't see that it is multiple choice, so, my voice counts for all options (except the none option of course :p) :D (I voted too quickly for 3.5e :ninja:)

ddavison
October 17th, 2020, 22:11
Does it let you re-vote?

It is multiple choice, so let us know all the rulesets that you would be interested in.

Kelrugem
October 17th, 2020, 22:26
Does it let you re-vote?

It is multiple choice, so let us know all the rulesets that you would be interested in.

No, sadly no re-vote possible :) I was smashing my buttons too quickly when I have seen 3.5e :D

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40294&stc=1&d=1602969929

Castellanox7
October 17th, 2020, 23:23
As 4e was my first ruleset I learned, and as I am the resident self-proclaimed "heretic" in a few discord servers (Hi! FG College!):

I WANT MY SWORDMAGE

;)

kevininrussia
October 18th, 2020, 16:42
On a related note, if you would be interested in working with us a a community developer for any specific product lines, please let us know below as well.

I would be interested in helping on 4e development.

Ryuson
October 19th, 2020, 01:09
I'm very interested in bringing back 4e and running it. Would love to do it myself but I'm just learning the VTT (so 5e it is, for now). My ideal rule set would be the crunchiness and tactical brilliance of 4e with the elegance and simplicity (but a bit too much) of 5e.

Lord Ursa
October 19th, 2020, 05:26
Forgotten Realm, I know you have some but.... Dragonlance, Ravenloft......

sadwargamer
October 19th, 2020, 09:06
Yes please more 2nd Ed Adventures - The dungeon magazine adventures in particular would be most welcome.

Yes, I would help out with conversion work to FGU for small scenarios.

raynbowbrite
October 19th, 2020, 13:20
I know 4e wasn't the most popular edition, but it still has a pretty devoted following online and having some official 4e content would probably bring some players over from other VTTs. I've put a few 4e modules in by hand myself.

seycyrus
October 20th, 2020, 01:00
Additional settings - Mystara!

esmdev
October 20th, 2020, 04:08
Additional settings:

Birthright
Spelljammer
Dark Sun

seanny
October 20th, 2020, 06:27
I would like some 4e content added to the store. I always like 4e and was a bit miffed when the new 5e just took over. Bought 5e material but much preferred the layout/presentation of the 4e books. Also I am sure a closet 4e crowd is just waiting to re emerge from the shadows.

The High Druid
October 20th, 2020, 10:36
Not terribly interested in settings or materials for use with older editions, but being able to use Spelljammer, Planescape, Dark Sun (in that order) setting material (images, story entries etc.) inside a 5E game, without messing with extensions, or with a smiteworks-supported extension would be useful. I wouldn't want to risk buying them on the strength of a community extension that might disappear.

damned
October 20th, 2020, 11:00
Some sort of B/X or BECMI...

Granamere
October 20th, 2020, 13:15
Some sort of B/X or BECMI...

OK I have to ask. What is the big draw of being able to play the Basic or Advanced box sets rules? It just seems limiting to me but I bet I am missing the correct point of view to understand. I left the box sets as soon as I could get the Advanced D&D books. :)

I can see the draw to the old original Chainmail and all so I feel I just need to be enlightened.

YellowAdder
October 20th, 2020, 14:00
4e support would be amazing. It never really got it's full chance inside a well-supported VTT environment and it's sooo much better with even a modicum of computer aid as-is. 4e is where I'd put my vote, definitely.

3.5? Far less interested since my groups would lean into PF1 if we were ever headed back in that direction again, but I don't see that happening any time in the next decade, literally.

Kelrugem
October 20th, 2020, 14:16
3.5? Far less interested since my groups would lean into PF1 if we were ever headed back in that direction again, but I don't see that happening any time in the next decade, literally.

I think there are surely 3.5e modules for PF1 people :) (since you can use 3.5e modules in PF1 and vice versa) I heard often that people use the draconomicon or tome of battle for example :)

YellowAdder
October 20th, 2020, 14:55
I think there are surely 3.5e modules for PF1 people :) (since you can use 3.5e modules in PF1 and vice versa) I heard often that people use the draconomicon or tome of battle for example :)

While true, the groups I've played and run PF for never really used 3.5 modules or sourcebooks outside of the Book of Vile Darkness, at least that I can recall. This is across six different multi-year campaigns. That might be a testament to the amount of content PF1 has available for its audience, or at least for a stronger preference for Paizo's materials.

Undoubtedly there are groups who mix the 3.5 and PF stuff much more often, though.

computertrucker
October 20th, 2020, 22:00
Savage Worlds RIFTS.
Iron Kingdoms RPG.

Would have been my first and first.5 choice.
But I settled for 4e and dark sun. 🤷*♂️

esmdev
October 20th, 2020, 23:16
OK I have to ask. What is the big draw of being able to play the Basic or Advanced box sets rules? It just seems limiting to me but I bet I am missing the correct point of view to understand. I left the box sets as soon as I could get the Advanced D&D books. :)

I can see the draw to the old original Chainmail and all so I feel I just need to be enlightened.

My thinking would be simple, easy, quick and streamlined. There was a simplicity to the BECMI rules that old schoolers sometimes miss.

As for BECMI my vote would be to convert the D&D Cyclopedia. That has all of it in one place (Immortal rules excepted, but that should be separated anyways).

esmdev
October 20th, 2020, 23:19
Savage Worlds RIFTS.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PEGFGSWRTTLPG

computertrucker
October 21st, 2020, 04:07
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PEGFGSWRTTLPG

I bought it this past weekend. Waiting for all the other books to hit and hopefully some adventure paths.

esmdev
October 21st, 2020, 05:07
I bought it this past weekend. Waiting for all the other books to hit and hopefully some adventure paths.

The author stated all existing books are on the list for conversion and the likely order of release.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?60945-Rifts-The-Tomorrow-Legion-Player-s-Guide-Feedback-and-Issues&p=547881&viewfull=1#post547881

GavinRuneblade
October 21st, 2020, 09:14

BECMI has rules none of the other systems have and it was the first place many other things appeared.

For example, advanced classes first appeared in BECMI in the '80s, a good 20 years before 3e tried a version of them. At 9th level characters can swap from fighter to knight or paladin, or from cleric to druid, and wizards can become mystics and/or take very funky specializations unlike the AD&D schools, much closer to the 5e version of sub classes. For example dragon magic and radiance (from the Glantri book).

Playable Monsters. Wanna be a 25-foot tall giant? You can in BECMI but not AD&D. Hell, even 5e is scared to let people be Large, they're nowhere near letting us be Huge. Troll? Yup. Treant? Yup. Pixie complete with flight and unlimited invisibility? Yes. Also the first rules for PC werewolves rather than your character becoming evil and an NPC were in BECMI.

BECMI to date has the only official rules for players becoming gods that have ever been published. There's plenty of 3rd parties that have given it a go, but TSR/Wizards only did it for BECMI, first in the "I" version of the rules, then a tweaking/revamp with the Wrath of Immortals set.

Weapon specializations give players access to maneuvers and special attacks along with increased damage. It's a mechanic that doesn't require multiple attacks to increase damage per round, making it significantly faster to resolve, keeping fights streamlined. Also, it really diversifies the weapons in how they perform. For example, daggers give you an AC bonus vs melee weapons but not ranged weapons and an increased critical range but short swords become resistant to disarming and allow you to deflect hits. Halberds get hook, disarm, and deflect (weaker than short sword) maneuvers, where spears gain set vs charge and stun maneuvers. What starts out as the same weapon as 1e and 2e quickly becomes something much more flexible, regardless of your class. A wizard could become a master of any weapon they're proficient with, not just a fighter.

Other than Birthright, BECMI has the only rules for PC dominions and armies, as well as adventures that assumed you were a king or other dominion ruler.

When you rise through the tiers in 5e, it doesn't matter, nothing of importance changes, it's a hamster wheel with bigger numbers and slower fights that get progressively less fun because of how they drag on. YMMV, but D&D Beyond and WoTC both show high-level play in 5e is rare.

In BECMI the experience goes through significant transformations as you level. In the Basic range you're just doing village and dungeon experiences. At Expert Tier you're hexcrawling and exploring the world and developing your advanced skills and abilities. In Companion tier you're ruling a territory, commanding armies, and actually taking actions on a large scale, not just going room-by-room through an adventure site. And at Master level you're on the boundary of immortality, eventually crossing over into creating your own world and ruling as a god. BECMI is the only rule set where this is baked in. AD&D and 2e never had these options, though Birthright came close. 5e has adventures where you encounter demon lords and avatars of deities, but mechanically they're no different than the boss monsters you fought back at level 1, just with bigger numbers attached to their actions. In BECMI the Immortals are totally different. Power combat, stat combat, physical bodies engaging in combat, a formless body that cannot be affected by mortal abilities, existing in multiple places at once, etc. They're not just "a monster with a fancy title and a lot of HP".

Then there are those who enjoy the setting. Mystara is still very popular as measured by nearly all of the gazeteers being mithril or adamantium best sellers on DMsGuild. And, while Gary is more popular, Dave does have his fans and all three of the only adventures he ever published were for the BECMI rules.

Finally, many people enjoy the BECMI rules for their lethality compared to 3e/Pathfinder, 4e, and 5e. AD&D and 2e fit the bill here just as well admittedly. Nevertheless BECMI is a great game, fully fleshed out. There's a reason it has the longest shelf-life of any edition of D&D, even if you count the whole run from 3e ending with the release of Pathfinder 2e as a "single edition" BECMI was still in print longer than that, from 1974 (released the same time as 1e) all the way to late 2000/early 2001 when the Rules Cyclopedia and the Almanac's went out of print.

Granamere
October 21st, 2020, 14:50
GavinRuneblade thank you for enlightening me. I did not see this from this point of view. I can now see why others would really want to see this included.

ddavison
October 21st, 2020, 15:11
AD&D 2E had a book called Reverse Dungeon where you played as the typical monsters and your lair was getting attacked by do-gooder heroes seeking fame and fortune - at your expense.

3.5E had a great book called Savage Species that had rules to let you play as monster races or to add templates. You could be a multi-headed Troll, a mindflayer, Drider, etc. and there were rules for creating and balancing pretty much any known creature type. The way they handled it was pretty interesting and you would basically take monster levels as you learned to master all the abilities of your monster race -- or you were still growing. Once you completed all your monster levels or template levels, then you would be able to add normal class levels on top. If you wanted to ultimately become an Umbral Medusa Sorcerer/Monk, you can do that.

I don't recall much in the way of empire building, godhood, or other books targeted at high-level play in 3.5E though.

In 5E, Volo's Guide to Monsters has a lot of stuff about lairs, followers and legendary actions for monsters. It would be pretty sweet to see a crazy, zany book about playing as a monster though. Some of the more monstrous races have become nearly standard player choices in 5E though. I've seen more bugbear, half-orc, and goblin players in 5E than I recall seeing in earlier editions.

LordEntrails
October 21st, 2020, 16:18
AD&D 2E had a book called Reverse Dungeon where you played as the typical monsters and your lair was getting attacked by do-gooder heroes seeking fame and fortune - at your expense.
Dungeon Keeper was the first series of video games I played that did this. Had lots of fun with it :)

Nylanfs
October 21st, 2020, 17:55
Yep, that game is hilarious :) (https://www.gog.com/game/dungeon_keeper)

hawkwind
October 21st, 2020, 19:01
as an aside i would like to see conversions of some of the old 3.5 dungeon crawl classics adventures

GavinRuneblade
October 22nd, 2020, 00:11
3.5E had a great book called Savage Species that had rules to let you play as monster races or to add templates. You could be a multi-headed Troll, a mindflayer, Drider, etc. and there were rules for creating and balancing pretty much any known creature type. The way they handled it was pretty interesting and you would basically take monster levels as you learned to master all the abilities of your monster race -- or you were still growing. Once you completed all your monster levels or template levels, then you would be able to add normal class levels on top. If you wanted to ultimately become an Umbral Medusa Sorcerer/Monk, you can do that.
That's a solid mechanic. It's basically the same as BECMI except with multiclassing as an option, which BECMI didn't have:
Sea Giant: 40395
Some Fey Options: 40396
Adding levels of Shaman(cleric) or Wicca(wizard) to a monster: 40397
And there's a couple of third-party 5e books on the DMsGuild that use the same mechanic.

In 5E, Volo's Guide to Monsters has a lot of stuff about lairs, followers and legendary actions for monsters. It would be pretty sweet to see a crazy, zany book about playing as a monster though. Some of the more monstrous races have become nearly standard player choices in 5E though. I've seen more bugbear, half-orc, and goblin players in 5E than I recall seeing in earlier editions.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/132809/ had the rules for PC humanoids, closest to what Volo's has. Bugbears, Gnolls, etc. all are in there. And it is exactly what I think you want. For example, it has the best worldmap for any campaign ever. Alfheim (the elven kingdom) is labeled as "Tree Scum" while the halfling shire (raided constantly by orcs) is "our potatoes" and the surrounding kingdom founded by driving out an orc horde is "their potatoes". The world's largest wasteland is marked "New Elven Homeland, suggested" and the deepest trench in the ocean "New Dwarven Homeland (proposed)". lol. Has a "rampaging horde" mini game where you take your army of monsters and try to steal caravans and eat people. Even full of excerpts from a fictitious "Thar's Manual of Manners" for new members of the orc horde. Great book.

damned
October 22nd, 2020, 00:55
For me the appeal of BX/BECMI (and they are quite different) is probably at least partly driven by nostalgia.
I never played BECMI past C but I did enjoy the kingdom building aspects.
But mostly Im remembering with fondness the race as class from B/X where Halflings where roguish little folk, dwarves were hardy warriors and elves were a little OP with both sword and magic at their disposal. Only Humans could choose from one of the four professions - Cleric, Magic User, Fighter and Thief.

Chalmes95
November 14th, 2020, 06:34
Yea I will admit being a 3.5 Fantasy Grounds DM is 100% solo Development. I have a whole new group after 5 years of being on FG. And the amount of stuff I have fleshed out for my world helps. I just wish we had Delux's Shop concept still. The buy and sell option and allowing us to populate the shops and so forth. The Sound ext was also nice as when my players opened a shop it had a door open up and a greeting of a shop keeper. I had so much auto play on my FGC. So many modules and stuff created. I have books upon books of content added. Almost done with my entire collection of books added to FG. It's taken some time especially with the Spell Compendium considering you have to add the spell effects and damage to every spell. Sadly I had to remove all the sounds I had filtered for every spell. The integration of Syrinscape was really nice I will admit. Hope they do something with FGU.

NinkasiNinja
November 25th, 2020, 01:56
i'd love to be able to play through the old tsr adventures converted to 5e, lots of great adventures to be had(again) there.

i am all for this as well!!!!

NinkasiNinja
November 25th, 2020, 01:57
YES PLEASE!!!

Especially more modules and Menzoberranzan!

celestian
November 25th, 2020, 02:02
Would love to see Dragonlance and Greyhawk for AD&D.

If you do get those two please make sure to get the top notch converters for those products, they deserve a dedicated conversion.

Tel Arin
November 25th, 2020, 02:08
Dark Sun, Dragonlance, Greyhawk, Planescape. AD&D2 settings & campaigns.

daggertx
November 25th, 2020, 02:10
Down for anything AD&D 1e or 2e

superteddy57
November 25th, 2020, 05:29
I'm partial to Birthright.

anstett
November 26th, 2020, 00:43
I am hoping for the Players Options series of rule books for 2.5 to come along soon.

For a campaign Al-Qadim with the accompanying Complete Sha-ir would be a very nice addition.

JohnD
December 1st, 2020, 18:14
Personally I'd love for Gamma World to get a ruleset and some modules in the store. Any chance?

Praetorian
December 1st, 2020, 18:33
I would love any and all D&D 4th Edition material. I believe Fantasy Grounds' automation would fit 4e perfectly!

LordEntrails
December 1st, 2020, 18:55
Personally I'd love for Gamma World to get a ruleset and some modules in the store. Any chance?
About the same chance of a two-headed mutant human with psychic powers!

AwesomeJesus321
December 1st, 2020, 19:59
I would love to have a place like fantasy grounds to try out some of 5e and 4e

Trenloe
December 1st, 2020, 21:26
I would love to have a place like fantasy grounds to try out some of 5e...
Nothing stopping you trying D&D 5e - Fantasy Grounds is the best place for that!

kevininrussia
December 1st, 2020, 21:55
I would love any and all D&D 4th Edition material. I believe Fantasy Grounds' automation would fit 4e perfectly!

FG automation does fit perfectly with 4e! Would be great to get official 4e material (and I would buy it all) but with the parsed data from the old DDI and a few custom 4e extensions my group of 6 players (consisting of 20 year old gamers and 50 year old grognards) has been playing every week and having a blast. At this point I have just about everything ether fully automated like Auras and Flanking or single mouse clicks and drag and drop. Hopefully official material will become available making it easier for others to give it a go.

P.S. Throw us 4e people a bone and vote for 4e! :-)

kylemahaney
December 16th, 2020, 19:00
I would love some Planescape.

Fear Grounds
December 21st, 2020, 19:38
As most of you know, our license with Wizards of the Coast only allows for us to produce D&D fifth edition content and a subset of AD&D 1E/2E content. We would like to sample the interest level in other product lines so we can present the opportunity to WOTC for an expanded set of products. On a related note, if you would be interested in working with us a a community developer for any specific product lines, please let us know below as well.

Patiently awaiting the arrival of Official 4E content. Don't get me wrong, I've loved every edition of D&D, but 4E is perfect for online games!

I would be interested in helping with any D&D rulesets, as well as Vampire the Masquerade, and Cyberpunk Red<---Fingers Crossed

kevininrussia
February 22nd, 2021, 02:45
Has anything come of this poll?

LordEntrails
February 22nd, 2021, 03:24
Nothing that has been publicly visible.

Experience indicates nothing will be public until it is. SmiteWorks doesn't let things slips, and Wizards only teases things when its part of a marketing strategy (and is therefore already official, if just not announced yet).

JohnD
February 22nd, 2021, 18:54

300+ people have answered the question.

Behind the scenes, who knows at this point.

kevininrussia
February 22nd, 2021, 19:12
300+ people have answered the question.

Behind the scenes, who knows at this point.

Probably the OP knows ;-)

Felgar
February 24th, 2021, 23:43
Would love to see more 1e/2e content from the World of Greyhawk setting

Haubregondefer
February 25th, 2021, 05:56
I would likely buy at least the basic setup for 4e just to have the option of running it. It's also possible that I would get 3.5, but this is less likely. More options is definitely good, though!

Lynnx333
February 25th, 2021, 10:47
I would like a BECMI version, too. Just for the good old memories.

Talen
February 25th, 2021, 11:38
I would like a BECMI version, too. Just for the good old memories.

Yes!

brianreid47
February 25th, 2021, 23:06
I would love to see the 3.5 Dragonlance modules (i.e. the classics DL1 to DL 15), and even some of the 3.5 Dragonlance source books. Of course, if WotC is going to be coming out with 5e Dragonlance soon (which is rumored), then it would be a mute point.

charmov
February 25th, 2021, 23:48
The 3.5 modern rules. I know the ruleset is available but it seemed bare bones. Has anyone tried it? The expansions for that game, d20 past, d20 future, and urban Arcana were all pretty fun for my group. We even ran return to Castle Ravenloft in a future setting. Fighting mecha-strahd was fun!

Asterionaisien
February 28th, 2021, 20:00
The 3.5 modern rules. I know the ruleset is available but it seemed bare bones. Has anyone tried it? The expansions for that game, d20 past, d20 future, and urban Arcana were all pretty fun for my group. We even ran return to Castle Ravenloft in a future setting. Fighting mecha-strahd was fun!

I would like more d20 modern content too, and 4ed, more 2edition settings

Jesse0317
March 1st, 2021, 19:10
I wouldn't mind the 3.5 options.

Ryuson
March 3rd, 2021, 02:38
I've already voted but wanted to voice my support (again) for 4e. With all the automation of FG and the quality of other D&D conversions, 4e would be IDEAL for this VTT. I just don't have the time (or tech ability) to parse things myself.

NinkasiNinja
March 12th, 2021, 13:54
I assume the Poll is closed, but I would love to see all of those supported. And I would spend more money, despite the content I all ready own.

ColinBuckler
March 12th, 2021, 14:19
3.5 modern gets my vote. There is no decent 5e modern ruleset out there integrated well with FG.

Nylanfs
March 13th, 2021, 00:38
Have you seen UltraModern5e (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=IPFG5EUM5REDUX1) and NeuroSpasta (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=IPFG5EDEM5ENS)?

ColinBuckler
March 13th, 2021, 09:00
Have you seen UltraModern5e (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=IPFG5EUM5REDUX1) and NeuroSpasta (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=IPFG5EDEM5ENS)?

Yup - backed the kickstarted and have the FG module.

Like I say there is no decent 5e modern ruleset out there integrated well with FG.

firesnakearies
March 25th, 2021, 17:09
I would pay basically any amount of money for 4E products for FGU.

dogfisc
March 25th, 2021, 18:03
I would likely buy some of the 1E/2E adventures if they were available, and convert them to Pathfinder for my own use.

LordEntrails
March 26th, 2021, 02:25
I would likely buy some of the 1E/2E adventures if they were available, and convert them to Pathfinder for my own use.
You mean like all of these that are already on the store?
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/?sys=27&pub=-1&typ=-1&search=&sort=1

Reggeo
July 29th, 2021, 09:06

So I would be interested in becmi/Mystara, Darksun, and Star Frontiers.

Also I would like to work as a community developer for d&d 5e

ddavison
July 29th, 2021, 13:44
So I would be interested in becmi/Mystara, Darksun, and Star Frontiers.

Our license does not allow for any of those properties to be developed. Basically, we are limited to settings that have already been re-released for D&D fifth edition. This includes Eberron and Ravenloft. Greyhawk is not included despite several adventures being republished from it for the Forgotten Realms.

lbw
December 20th, 2022, 19:32
any word on if 4E will ever get done?

ddavison
December 20th, 2022, 19:33
I don't expect that we will ever receive a license to cover 4th edition. Sorry.

Nylanfs
December 20th, 2022, 20:33
Well just buy WotC Doug, geeze. :)

ddavison
December 20th, 2022, 20:40
You think they would sell me their old stuff for an affordable price? :D

LordEntrails
December 20th, 2022, 21:30
Well just buy WotC Doug, geeze. :)
New Kickstarter?

Jesse0317
December 21st, 2022, 16:06
I would like to see more 3.5 even though PF has a lot of support.

So far for my personal campaigns I have the following converted. I tend to get distracted sometimes...

PH 3.5
MM 3.5

Working on

Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
Underdark
City of the Spider Queen
Cormyr The Tearing of the Weave
Shadowdale The Scouring of the Dale
Anauroch: The Empire of Shade

Dungeon Magazine
The Age of Worms Adventure path

Grimm Pickins
December 23rd, 2022, 04:56
What I'd really like, honest and true, is conversion of the 1e AD&D material - directly as 1e. The handbooks, even the weird ones...

I'd take Greyhawk. Yes. With those encounter tables, and such.

There is too much 2e stuff to even answer - but some of those Ravenloft box sets, beyond the original one (which I have always been amazed at being done, tbh). Bleak House. Masque of the Red Death, Castles Forlorn...

An official adaptation of the 1974 rules, with additional extensions for each of the subsequent little brown books, would be an incredibly niche but remarkable thing.

Third party, 3e stuff, has been a weird research hobby of mine - I'm a very big fan of Kenzer's Kingdoms of Kalamar material... and I'd love to have FGU roll those d10000 tables for me (yes, I believe that is the correct number of zeroes). I'm actually starting to work on this stuff for my own use... LOL... Completely off topic I fear ;)

Dave