PDA

View Full Version : Look for like minded 5E players/dm

johnshep
October 17th, 2020, 15:48
I am looking for a group of folks that may be interested in being involved in a game with little magic mostly core playable races ie... human, dwarf, llb, halfing, half-orc. I would like to attempt to create a medieval fantasy atmosphere similar to game of thrones. Where magic is not common and not openly used infront of the general populous... I am still messing it out. Please contact me if you are interested and we will go from there.

Thanks,
John

GunnarGreybeard
October 18th, 2020, 16:08
My schedule is fairly full right now except for small spots here and there. What day/time were you shooting for, and how often (weekly)? Classic or Unity?

TheMacTech
October 18th, 2020, 18:04
How would be your stance on alchemy? I would be interested in making an alchemist in low/rare magic setting.

MooGaff
October 19th, 2020, 20:52
I'd be interested in a Friday or Saturday night game.
Not big on magic myself and think this concept is interesting.
Looking for potentially a long term group.

Thanks for considering
MooGaff

Marcus Arabela
October 20th, 2020, 04:38
I would be interested in a Friday or Saturday game. I'm new to using FGU (which I own a Standard license), but am experienced with playing D&D from the days of the original, through AD&D and 3.5e. After a lapse of several years, I'm looking to get involved again and have acquired a D&D 5e set, both within FGU and hardcover.

I've been interested in a setting like this, such as the Harn World, but am open to try anything.

Marcus

Kolinaar
October 21st, 2020, 01:44
Hello,

If you are still looking, I'd be interested to talk about your world and how I could fit in.

I am an experienced player/DM and willing to adapt to potentially anything.

MSG if interested.

Thanks