PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Forest of FG Art Pack 2019 not working correctly in paint mode (?)

Kelrugem
October 17th, 2020, 00:53
Hi :)

I have some strange issue:

1. Search for the asset Shadow_forest_decoration.png of the FG Art Pack 2019
2. Drag and drop this asset into the asset box of the paint mode (for impromptu mapping, not the stamp; the stamp will work correctly)
3. Then try to draw lines with that. You won't see anything, and the asset thumbnail (not the new preview) is suddenly gone.
4. Additionally: When you then reload the campaign with /reload then the asset thumbnail and the previously drawn lines are there, but it completely looks distorted, a bunch of a lot of white, blue, purple etc. pixels :)

Best and thanks,

Kelrugem

pindercarl
October 17th, 2020, 04:48
Hi :)

I have some strange issue:

1. Search for the asset Shadow_forest_decoration.png of the FG Art Pack 2019
2. Drag and drop this asset into the asset box of the paint mode (for impromptu mapping, not the stamp; the stamp will work correctly)
3. Then try to draw lines with that. You won't see anything, and the asset thumbnail (not the new preview) is suddenly gone.
4. Additionally: When you then reload the campaign with /reload then the asset thumbnail and the previously drawn lines are there, but it completely looks distorted, a bunch of a lot of white, blue, purple etc. pixels :)

Best and thanks,

Kelrugem

Thanks, Kelrugem. I'm able to reproduce with the FG Art Pack 2019 asset, but not when I try the original image from the source repository. I'll pass this info along to Josh and James and see if something didn't happen to the data when it was packaged as a module.

Kelrugem
October 17th, 2020, 14:17
Thanks, Kelrugem. I'm able to reproduce with the FG Art Pack 2019 asset, but not when I try the original image from the source repository. I'll pass this info along to Josh and James and see if something didn't happen to the data when it was packaged as a module.

thank you :)