PDA

View Full Version : Module Upload Etiquette & Rules

SmokeMeowt
October 14th, 2020, 17:51
Hello all. I spent the last two days lovingly converting the Character Operations Manual (in Unity if that matters) and would like to share it with you all. I just wanted to get any last minute clarification of rules for posting this content or anything I should specify within the post? Thanks to any that respond.

Trenloe
October 14th, 2020, 18:17
You can only share any information that is specifically covered by an OGL, community commons, community use, or similar license. Or that you have permission from the copyright holder to use.

Most of the Paizo products are covered by the OGL, so you can distribute what the OGL covers (remember to include the OGL from the product in your FG module). You can't share any images - unless these images are also covered by the Paizo Community Use policy (and then you need to include that as well). Basically, it's best not to include any images from the product.

SmokeMeowt
October 14th, 2020, 18:54
I saved two version of the module (with and without art) for that reason so I’m glad to hear that. And thank you for the reminder of the inclusion of the OGL! I will keep that in mind for any future modules I convert.

Samarex
October 14th, 2020, 23:37
Hello all. I spent the last two days lovingly converting the Character Operations Manual (in Unity if that matters) and would like to share it with you all. I just wanted to get any last minute clarification of rules for posting this content or anything I should specify within the post? Thanks to any that respond.

Characters Operations Manual is in the Fantasy Grounds Store already converted along with all the source manuals, Only ones missing are Starship Operations Manual (in review status) and Alien Archive 4 (in work)

Side note, There has been changes made to the system in regards to Feature and Alternate Features along with other change to the ruleset. This update is on the test server and should go live next week. This might effect your module if you made it in the live server.

Samarex
October 14th, 2020, 23:53
You can also look here to see the status of Starfinder products from Paizo already converted or in work

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?57031-Starfinder-Official-Paizo-Content-Status