PDA

View Full Version : Dice arrange position...

TarynWinterblade
May 9th, 2007, 20:39
Perhaps I'm missing it, but... as far as I can tell, there's no way for a ruleset to define the default position for arranging dice.

After spending about 3 hours in Photoshop coming up with the design of my ruleset's desktop I put it into FG, only to realize that the default point the dice arranged on was right ontop of where I wanted the modifier box to go. :mad:

So... any thoughts on if we're able to move the default position.. even like slightly left and down?

joeru
May 9th, 2007, 21:36
Perhaps I'm missing it, but... as far as I can tell, there's no way for a ruleset to define the default position for arranging dice.

After spending about 3 hours in Photoshop coming up with the design of my ruleset's desktop I put it into FG, only to realize that the default point the dice arranged on was right ontop of where I wanted the modifier box to go. :mad:

So... any thoughts on if we're able to move the default position.. even like slightly left and down?

Try looking at gameelements.xml.

TarynWinterblade
May 9th, 2007, 21:50
Try looking at gameelements.xml.

*facepalm*

Somehow.. I completely managed to ignore the "position" element of each of the dice... :o

Sorry for the stupid question. >.<