Term: Length of Module HOTDQ

Text or Voice: Text and Voice via Discord
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: roughly 50, 50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: level one
Character restrictions: PHB, SCAG, Xanthars

Long time DM, new to FG looking for players to play in a bi weekly game on Saturday nights. I will be using a pre written module for this one as i learn the FG system, PM me for discord details. All experience levels welcome.

Mellock
October 12th, 2020, 15:51
Bibyug,
I posted a thread here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?62624-Established-group-looking-for-alt-saturdays-DM) , where our group of 5 is looking for a DM to take us through a prewritten DnD 5e adventure. We usually only play for 2 hours, every other Saturday,which meshes with your schedule, but our playtimes differ slightly. We're a European-ish group, mostly GMT+1, GMT+2 and GMT+3. If you think we could be a match, feel free to let me know :) If not, no harm done!

I'll post to the rest of our group and see if they can accommodate.

czman
October 12th, 2020, 18:20
I am not in the EU, but your time fits with my schedule. If you do decide you need one more please let me know. I am looking for a game that starts at level 1, uses discord, and is not going to be streamed.

Gibyug
October 12th, 2020, 21:37
Sorry had the wrong time slot on there. If you guys can play at 7Pm MST then sure!

Mellock
October 12th, 2020, 22:06
Oh yikes. We would have loved this opportunity, but that means it would be from past midnight to 03:00 at night for some of us, and they have to work the day after... Alas, that's a little out of our range :(

Best of luck though, it sounds like a really fun game, and I'm sure it will fill up quickly! :)

Mikenelson28
October 12th, 2020, 22:11
I'm looking to find a group to play with

czman
October 12th, 2020, 23:31
Sorry had the wrong time slot on there. If you guys can play at 7Pm MST then sure!

That works for me as long as you use day light savings time where you are. I am CT and can start at 8 PM, so that should be 7 PM MT. You can hit me up with the discord information if you want to start rolling with this.

anotherguy
October 12th, 2020, 23:58
i would love to join, i can play a that time, im still new to DnD but i still know the basics, making a character, roleplay, etc

ThEchoes
October 13th, 2020, 04:45
Hello,

I would be interested in playing in a campaign on the Saturday bi-weekly schedule. I am in the CST zone and the time would work great for me. I am relatively new to D&D but have been very interested in playing a campaign, just never had an opportunity to play with a group of people. I DM’d a game for a couple friends a little while back and really enjoyed it, but things fell through and we couldn’t make it work. Please let me know if you would like to proceed and hopefully we can set up a time to make this work.

Sh0rtbus
October 13th, 2020, 05:45
I am available for the time and Bi-Week Schedule. I am also able to use discord, and prefer voiced. I have some EXP with FG Unity though am more on the beginner / intermediate side of the virtual table top. Let me know if you still have slots you need filled.

Thanks,

Brian

Baron28
October 13th, 2020, 16:12
Any room left in this game?

czman
October 15th, 2020, 13:35
Did anyone ever get a response from the OP?

There still room for more people?

Krunkle87
October 16th, 2020, 01:37
Hello,

If available I am interested! I meet all requirements and have played a few games of D&D

Feldsparian
October 18th, 2020, 03:04
I am also available. Saturdays are good for me, as are Friday and Sunday afternoon/evening. I am PST -8, but am flexible to the GM schedule. I have 6+ years with FGC and have extensive creation and modification experience.

Let me know if interested.

Mark