PDA

View Full Version : Midgard Calendar

mattekure
October 12th, 2020, 15:22
Here is the Midgard calendar for anyone who plays in the Kobold Press Midgard Campaign setting. It requires the Generic Lunar Day calendar extension also attached.

roastedbeans122
December 6th, 2020, 15:31
I'm unable to pull this up on Unity. Am I missing something, or is it not compatible?

mattekure
December 6th, 2020, 16:42
It is compatible with Unity, I am using it currently. make sure the extension is in the extension folder, and the module is in the module folder. then load the module in your campaign from the Library.

Colgrevance
January 2nd, 2021, 19:48
I'd like to use your Midgard calendar, but there are no files attached to your post for me. Am I missing something?

edit: Forget my question; it seems the forum was displayed in mobile mode, and the attachments showed up when I switched to full mode.

ColoradoGM
March 31st, 2021, 21:56
I installed both the module and the extension, but every month begins on a Moonday, rather than on the next weekday following the end of the previous month.

mattekure
March 31st, 2021, 22:24
I installed both the module and the extension, but every month begins on a Moonday, rather than on the next weekday following the end of the previous month.

You need to enable the calendar extension before you load your table

vaughnlannister
June 24th, 2021, 16:19
Thanks Mattekure :)!

Olmac1
June 11th, 2023, 18:17
Thank you for this. Moving my support from WoTC to Kobold Press. Just building my server for Midgard and this will be invaluable.