PDA

View Full Version : New to fantasy grounds

dragen79
October 12th, 2020, 02:05
2 maybe 3 players looking for a DM. We are new to vtt's and decided to try fantasy grounds. With work and everything we are only able to play once a month we are trying for Sunday morning around 10 or 11 am central time. We are looking to play 5e or wanting to learn and play pathfinder 2e. For 5e we have played off and on for several years. We are totally new to pathfinder 2e.

GunnarGreybeard
October 12th, 2020, 17:57
Are you guys set on playing only on a Sunday? Some people trying to organize a group in this "Weekend Morning Game? (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?62565-Weekend-Morning-Game)" thread. Would be a 5e game and might be more often, weekly, than you guys are interested in and on Saturdays though.

dragen79
October 12th, 2020, 19:27
Are you guys set on playing only on a Sunday? Some people trying to organize a group in this "Weekend Morning Game? (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?62565-Weekend-Morning-Game)" thread. Would be a 5e game and might be more often, weekly, than you guys are interested in and on Saturdays though.

I did see this post but unfortunately we are limited to sunday's and only once a month for now. Hopefully that will change but for now that's all we can play.

DMReckless
October 14th, 2020, 04:00
I could run a Pathfinder 2E game for you once a month on Sundays at this time. How flexible are you guys on which Sunday it would be? I have a game I run 3 weeks on 1 week off on Sunday nights, and might be able to run for you on the off weeks if that would work for you.

dragen79
October 14th, 2020, 04:03
I could run a Pathfinder 2E game for you once a month on Sundays at this time. How flexible are you guys on which Sunday it would be? I have a game I run 3 weeks on 1 week off on Sunday nights, and might be able to run for you on the off weeks if that would work for you.

We would have to play on my weekend off. I am off every 3rd weekend. This coming weekend is my weekend off so it would be every 3 weeks from this weekend. Barring anything happening at work. We are both wanting to learn pathfinder 2e.