PDA

View Full Version : LFPs Monday to Friday One Week Long Campaign 10/12-10/16

Another Ninja
October 10th, 2020, 22:34
About the game: I am off work for a week 10/12-10/16 and wanting to run a one week long campaign (EVERYDAY) that could turn into more if able. I was thinking Tales of the Yawning Portal in my homebrew setting but I am open to discuss!
DM me if you are interested.

GM License: FGClassic Ultimate (Players only need demo)
Game System: D&D 5E
Game Time: Monday through Friday (Everyday)
Duration: Short Campaign (One week)
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50% RP / 50% combat
Class/Race: Any (Homebrew at my discretion) I own almost all the books/I love UA.
Number of Players needed: 0/6 (4 will do)
Character level: 1st (Point Buy)
Start Date: Monday October 12th
Start Time: any time between noon and 5 pm CST (time debatable) for 4 to 6 hours a day with a 15 to 20 minute break (Time Debatable)
Voice: Discord
Streaming / Recording: No

Homebrew Setting: The sky is blotted out by black malevolent clouds skewered with red lighting coursing through them like bloody veins.... as rumor of a great evil rising beyond the mountains to the north. First born children are being recruited for the Iron Citadel. The Citadel is a training camp where the best soldiers in the land are forged, as well as a prison for the most heinous criminals that death was too good for. As new recruits, it will be up to you to forge your destinies in a world of chaos!

DM Experience: 5 years DMing 5e and 2 years on fantasy grounds. I like to do voices for all the NPCs and consider myself easy going. I have double proficiency in rules but prefer "Rule of Cool." All I expect from players is that they try their best to learn their characters, participate and work as a team, and most importantly... HAVE FUN!