PDA

View Full Version : New player

Traamros
May 8th, 2007, 23:54
Hello,

i'm downloading the License at the moment i Know the basics of DnD and i'm looking for a game thats on rather casually so i can improve my skills in the game. i'm at home everyday from 6 pm eastern on. Hopefully this gets me in a game. Thanks

Traamros
May 9th, 2007, 16:00
I think it might be harder to get in a game than i thought.....:(

Honduras
May 9th, 2007, 17:22
Aye, its very hard. I'm lucky I hooked up with a tight knit gamegroup a while back. I've been looking for a 2nd game as well, but no luck so far.

Traamros
May 10th, 2007, 13:28
Yeah I aggree. Is there anyone out there that can just take some time to show me how to use the FG system we don't have to go trough a whole campaing just a game or so so i can learn how to play with it. so far caracter creation is going pretty good i did a lvl 1Elf druid, i went with roll 5 drop 2rolls it can be change so im not to worry about it until further notice.

Sigurd
May 10th, 2007, 13:39
The new version is actually much easier to learn on your own because, at least on my machine, its much more stable to set yourself up as the dm ane then log into your own machine with a second instance of the program.

When you can see what the DM sees and what the player sees - start fiddling with things. Since I don't think there are many updated docs for FG2 yet thats what many of us are doing anyway.

Good luck

Sigurd

Sir Bayard
May 10th, 2007, 17:19
Unless he only has the Lite version, and not the Full Version...

But that is what I'm doing, logging in to myself.. and I set it up for some friends with only lite versions to play around in since out of my friends only I got the full.

Traamros
May 10th, 2007, 17:59
Thats the exact problem i have i only have lite for now until i get the whole idea and then ill move to full.... :(

tommy357
May 12th, 2007, 18:47
Hi, Traamros,

I'm also new to FG and got the trial version of FG. I also want to test the features of FG. So I will open a short adventure for D&D v3.5 d20 system for level 1 char. I will be online on 1300 to 2400 (GMT+8) every day. I hope you can join me as a player to test the FG software.

If you are interested, please reply email to me: [email protected]
and add me MSN: [email protected] or yahoo messager: [email protected]

Thx.
Tommy:)