PDA

View Full Version : Will Curse of Strahd be Revamped?

FuzzyThall13
October 7th, 2020, 13:47
The title pretty much says it all but, I will be running this when it arrives and kinda want to know. Or has it already been "revamped" and I didn't notice?

Thank you, for all your hard work.

Zacchaeus
October 7th, 2020, 13:50
Not sure what you are referring to really.

Curse of Strahd has been updated with all relevant errata published by WotC. I ma not aware of any revamp, but maybe you could point me to where that has been published.

FuzzyThall13
October 7th, 2020, 14:10
I think you've answered my question. There is a coffin shaped boxed set coming on the 20th named The Curse of Strahd - Revamped and I was assuming they changed something in the adventure in addition to the errata but, upon further reading that seems to not be the case.

Thanks for your speedy reply.

Granamere
October 7th, 2020, 15:39
This is the dnd page for it.

https://dnd.wizards.com/products/tabletop-games/rpg-products/curse-strahd-revamped

It does not have the Fantasy Grounds link but the original does.

So from watching the video it seem to be breaking out some of the original information into 2 new books. It is also coming with a tarokka deck. That would be awesome if there was an update with the the deck included.

I agree not sure it would make sense for this to be a separate offering from the original since the bulk of the information would be identical.