PDA

View Full Version : [LFG][PAID] Seeking Weekly Games - Tuesday/Thursday Afternoons/Wednesday Evenings

LegacyArkGames
October 6th, 2020, 12:55
Hello all,

I'm currently looking for a game to join in order to fill my largely empty Tuesdays, as well as portions of Wednesday and Thursay. Although I'm fortunate enough to play with many other GMs who generously donate their time to my YouTube channel, which presents accessible gaming options to my fellow disabled/chronically ill gamers, things do dry up a bit for me as the middle of the week approaches. Maybe you can help me with that, starting with today! That's right, it's Tuesday and I'd be pleased to create a great character on the quick for your game.

My preferences as far as a game to play are, I think, nothing too crazy. I'm looking for a weekly game which is ideally long term, even ongoing (I don't mind joining an ongoing campaign which needs certain roles), as I greatly enjoy watching characters grow together and have their personal tales intertwine - for better or worse - across those months and years of playing together. It's how I've found some of my best friends while being homebound!

I'm also very partial to games which permit flexible creation options in terms of which classes, subclasses, and races I may play. I'm never going to ask for anything insane or for you to homebrew a species, I'd just be appreciative of a GM who might look at something from UA which feels like it suits both your needs and mine. Anything beyond just the core rulebook, really. I also enjoy starting around at least 3rd level+ so that subclass choices are made and roles are better defined.

My favorite setting is the Forgotten Realms, but I don't have to play there. Speaking of, D&D isn't the only option I'll take! I'm willing to at least consider any system/setting you're running; the worst I can say is no. In fact, I enjoy sci-fi and other genres as much as the next geek.

Today, I'm going to be available from around 1pm-6pm weekly, after which I fortunately have a great GM contributing his time to another stream on my charitable channel. That means that at any span within 1pm-6pm EST, I could join your game for a weekly Tuesday session. The same 1-6pm block of time is open on Mondays and Thursdays.

Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing what's out there. As a professional GM myself, I take no issue with paid games (though neither can I afford the most expensive of them; I live on the same small stipend as the fellow disabled folks I try to help). In fact, I sometimes find that GMs who charge a reasonable fee are more invested in keeping the game going, and players are less inclined to drop all and leave because they're committed enough to be paying for their seat at the table.

PS: Streaming for my channel is totally optional. If you don't want your game streamed, that's fine; I'm looking to fill empty Tuesdays 1pm-6pm EST with a weekly campaign. I do want to get something going for today. Unfortunately, one's worst enemy when chronically ill and homebound is free time!

Feel free to DM me here, or to contact me directly via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725

LegacyArkGames
October 6th, 2020, 16:18
Still looking for that weekly game, new or ongoing but long term either way, to fill Tuesdays (today) 1pm-6pm EST or so and every Tuesday to follow! You'll receive a committed player who, as a fellow professional GM, respects the time and work you put into your games and will give you equal effort. I know it's a bit last minute, but I'm a great character writer and can create something to match your campaign or existing group with both character and mechanical appeal. The mentioned Monday and Thursday spots are also still open!

Please do PM me with your campaign details, what you might need in terms of any sort of character types for the game, and both your rate and time. Whether you would like your game streamed or not for my charitable channel is entirely your call; I am always up for giving users of my channel the benefit of more GMs whose stories entertain them, but filling this empty time is a request for my own benefit.

Hope to see that PM in time for a game today, or a DM via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725 !