PDA

View Full Version : Hero Showcase

superteddy57
October 5th, 2020, 20:01
A great location to share the hero's you have created and able to post your exported xml's as well. Please keep the hero's clean and forum friendly.

bawsr
October 8th, 2020, 06:00
ok my first character in Mutants and Masterminds. Trying to convert it from previous games. Let me know if I made an mistakes (it was an NPC I had)

bawsr
October 9th, 2020, 04:08
Let me know of any issues or incorrect FG/M&M rules. This is from my Wife's input for a character for her.

bawsr
November 7th, 2020, 06:33
We are doing tier 8 to start off with

chatty
November 20th, 2020, 19:50
How do you import characters?

bawsr
November 20th, 2020, 22:22
As a GM, open Character selection, select import character, then select import character file (both blue arrows one after another), find the xml file that you downloaded from here. The character should be there. if there is an issue. Check the wiki or ask again and I will try and clarify. Attached a picture in case that helps.

chatty
November 20th, 2020, 22:39
Super easy! That's great! Thanks! Am I right that powers aren't rollable? And if I am, is there a way to manually add attacks on the sheet (for when they have Accurate Attack on the power or whatever) or am I limited to Macros? I will check with my players but I suspect they will be OK sharing their characters here. But first I need to convince them FG is the VTT we want to use!

superteddy57
November 20th, 2020, 22:51
A great place to start is to check out the wiki for the ruleset.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FGU/pages/484081682/Mutants+and+Masterminds

bawsr
November 20th, 2020, 22:53
I have been working on some to use Fantasy grounds also. Some powers are clickable. I have played around with it but I am waiting for one of my DND campaigns to end before I start up another one. You can easily customize any ability if it isn't too your liking to make it clickable. Should post these types of questions under general with specifics if something isn't working we can probably get someone to assist if I can't.

bawsr
November 29th, 2022, 21:19
Another PC rebuild