PDA

View Full Version : Where could I post XML files for M&M Characters?

bawsr
October 5th, 2020, 19:14
Is there a location for that here on the forum? I would like to post some when My players start making their characters?

If there is somewhere? Can I actually post XML's for M&M Characters? I have only created Princess so far, but I would like to have Characters for my players to see and use as templates or understand how it works in FG? I couldn't find any pre-existing characters in the M&M FG modules. Let me know if I am missing any?

I guess I have 3 questions:

1) Anywhere I can upload and share XML files for characters?
2) Can I create and upload XML for M&M characters?
3) Are there any other XML's for characters anywhere?

superteddy57
October 5th, 2020, 20:02
Made a new stickied thread for hero shares

bawsr
October 5th, 2020, 22:07
is it a problem if Post some of the main hero's from M&M? Princess is the first one I did. It wouldn't have any background really just the basic playable character sheet. If it isn't a problem, I wouldn't mind putting in background but that might not be allowed.

Thanks,

superteddy57
October 5th, 2020, 22:11
If they come from the imagination of you or your players, sure they can be posted. If they come with the books or are in a published adventure, no.

bawsr
October 5th, 2020, 23:35
I figured I would ask :) I will post up some characters as they get ready. And perhaps a few villians. Need to finish up one of my campaigns. Thanks for the quick responses.