PDA

View Full Version : LFP - D&D 5E Icewind Dale Rime of the Frostmaiden

MythicMasterMike
October 5th, 2020, 03:03
D&D 5E Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden
FG License: Unity Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e
Day and time: Bi-weekly Saturdays 8 PM Central with sessions lasting about 3 hours.
Start date: Session 0 planned for Saturday 10/17
Term: I'm looking for a group to play all the way through Rime of the Frostmaiden.
Text/Voice/Video: Voice on Discord. I prefer players with video, but that is not a deal-breaker.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? If all players want, I will record sessions and share with the group. No plan to stream.
Roleplay & Combat mix: I anticipate a 40% combat 60% RP mix, but I will adjust to whatever the players find fun.
Number of Players: Looking for 5 players. New players and experienced players are all welcome.
Character starting level & equipment: Lvl 1 start. Will discuss character creation prior to and during session 0.
Character restrictions: Official WotC content only.

I’m looking for a party to run through RotF. I like to get a lot of information from my players to weave into the story, so each player will develop a backstory and share it with me using various prompts that I have developed. We will play 5th edition and discuss house rules during session 0. If you are relatively new to 5e or Fantasy Grounds, worry not! I will be happy to teach you along the way, nothing is better for learning than to play. I have an Ultimate license for FGU, Syrinscape, and we will use Discord for voice. If you have any questions I didn’t think of, PM me and I will be happy to tell you anything you want to know. I have created a questionnaire to help me get to know potential players.
If you are interested in playing, fill out the questionnaire (https://forms.gle/FeDf84NjvJ2UDJCj6) and I will contact you.

Raunalyn
October 5th, 2020, 12:49
Will this be a weekly or an every other week game? If it is every other week, I am definitely interested.

MythicMasterMike
October 5th, 2020, 12:51
Yes, this will be every other week. Planning for Saturday nights at 8 central, but I am flexible if the party wants a different day/time.

Raunalyn
October 5th, 2020, 12:59
Perfect! I have filled out the questionnaire and sent it in.

MythicMasterMike
October 6th, 2020, 12:26
All 5 spots are filled.