PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a DM one shot walk through of demo for future play

Armstrong2020
October 4th, 2020, 16:48
LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight or Weekend Game CST US Time Zone prefer 5E

I have the demo software at the moment but willing to upgrade given positive experiance.

Term: looking for a one-shot but I’m open to established groups if they will have me.

Voice: willing to download whichever software the group is using to voice chat during games

Game System Experience: Knowledgeable of D&D 5E, D&D 3.5, AD&D, Alternity, Role Master game system(s)./ Open to learning new group game systems. I’ve played many game systems that I’m sure I forgot…I was a Soldier…I’ve played games all over the world…Played as Player and DM…. both high- and low-level characters.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have effectively ZERO experience with Fantasy Grounds…looking for ppl willing to help you build experience using the software.

Character Type Preferred: Human magic user is my go-to but I’m open to any character race/class. I like to pick and roll my character but willing to let DM offer available classes or characters needed and run with that.

About me: Experienced player of a variety of role-playing games. I enjoy a balance of Combat/Problem Solving/Role-Playing.

Looking to grow experiance into online play.

/r

Gregory

safemancsp
October 8th, 2020, 15:25
LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight or Weekend Game CST US Time Zone prefer 5E

I have the demo software at the moment but willing to upgrade given positive experiance.

Term: looking for a one-shot but I’m open to established groups if they will have me.

Voice: willing to download whichever software the group is using to voice chat during games

Game System Experience: Knowledgeable of D&D 5E, D&D 3.5, AD&D, Alternity, Role Master game system(s)./ Open to learning new group game systems. I’ve played many game systems that I’m sure I forgot…I was a Soldier…I’ve played games all over the world…Played as Player and DM…. both high- and low-level characters.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have effectively ZERO experience with Fantasy Grounds…looking for ppl willing to help you build experience using the software.

Character Type Preferred: Human magic user is my go-to but I’m open to any character race/class. I like to pick and roll my character but willing to let DM offer available classes or characters needed and run with that.

About me: Experienced player of a variety of role-playing games. I enjoy a balance of Combat/Problem Solving/Role-Playing.

Looking to grow experiance into online play.

/r

Gregory

If you are still looking for someone to run a one shot game and introduce you to FG, I can run "https://www.dmsguild.com/product/287364/First-Blush-on-Fantasy-Grounds" for you.