PDA

View Full Version : 4 players LF DM!

TheLizard
October 3rd, 2020, 21:00
My friends and I have talked about doing this for a long time. Three of us have played DnD in person but never online. I heard about Fantasy Grounds and figured this would be a perfect chance for us to finally get to relive our days of playing!

We are looking to have a session from 2300 EST Sunday until 0100 EST (can run over to get the campaign in a good spot to stop for the night) Monday on a Weekly basis.

We are leaving the rule set up to the DM. Although we would prefer 5E or earlier edition, Pathfinder or Savage Lands. Since these are the only rule sets we have any experience with.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to get to experience a session with a lot of you!

P.S.
If there is any other information you would like from us, I would be more than glad to provide it.
We have a 5th friend who just confirmed they would be able to join us.

xxxTasty
October 4th, 2020, 01:35
Got room for another player? XD

TheLizard
October 4th, 2020, 07:46
Thank you to everyone to DM'd me and replied. We have currently found a DM thank you!

xxxTasty, we want to keep it just us for now since 2 of the five have no experience we want them to be as comfortable as possible.