Text or Voice: Text and Voice via Discord
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: roughly 50, 50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: level one
Character restrictions: PHB only

Details of your scenario:
Hey there! I'm a brand new DM looking for players to help me learn the ins and outs of DMing, Players of any level are fine, Even newbies! lets learn together!
I already have two players, one cleric and one rouge looking for two more, Pregens available but player made PC's are fine too.

More than five hundred years ago, clans of dwarves and gnomes made an agreement known as the Phandelver’s Pact, by which they would share a rich mine in a wondrous cavern known as Wave Echo Cave. In addition to its mineral wealth, the mine contained great magical power. Human spellcasters allied themselves with the dwarves and gnomes to channel and bind that energy into a great forge (called the Forge of Spells), where magic items could be crafted. Times were good, and the nearby human town of Phandalin (pronounced fan-duh-lin) prospered as well. But then disaster struck when orcs swept through the North and laid waste to all in their path.

A powerful force of orcs reinforced by evil mercenary wizards attacked Wave Echo Cave to seize its riches and magic treasures. Human wizards fought alongside their dwarf and gnome allies to defend the Forge of Spells, and the ensuing spell battle destroyed much of the cavern. Few survived the cave-ins and tremors, and the location of Wave Echo Cave was lost.

For centuries, rumors of buried riches have attracted treasure seekers and opportunists to the area around Phandalin, but no one has ever succeeded in locating the lost mine. In recent years, people have resettled the area. Phandalin is now a rough-and-tumble frontier town. More important, the Rockseeker brothers — a trio of dwarves — have discovered the entrance to Wave Echo Cave, and they intend to reopen the mines.

Unfortunately for the Rockseekers, they are not the only ones interested in Wave Echo Cave. A mysterious villain known as the Black Spider controls a network of bandit gangs and goblin tribes in the area, and his agents have followed the Rockseekers to their prize. Now the Black Spider wants Wave Echo Cave for himself, and he is taking steps to make sure no one else knows where it is.

Gradis
October 3rd, 2020, 04:42
I have to work out the time zone conversions but I'd be interested in joining assuming the times work out.

tofu6465
October 4th, 2020, 14:56
I'm a veteran D&D player in Germany who would be interested in this.

Bshinoda
October 4th, 2020, 20:18
I would be interested in joining! Time zone works for me and I am getting back in D&D so a slower/learning game would be cool.

Isabelle Shizue
October 4th, 2020, 22:12
I would be interested in joining if you have a slot that needs to be filled. I love playing DnD 5E and Thursday mornings (on my end since I'm EST) would be perfect!
I'm also super flexible with that ever class the party needs.

Jughead
October 12th, 2020, 05:13
Hi D1,

Are you still looking for players?

Jason. : )