FG License: Unity Ultimate; Players can play for free
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central Time USA [-5 UTC]
Date: October 2nd 8:00pm central time
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-5 Hour Session
Term: Currently just a oneshot

Text or Voice: Voice or Text, Voice preferred
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50% Combat, 50% Exploration, 5~10% Roleplay; That's a max value of 110%!!!!
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 3 Players
Character starting level & equipment: 2nd level with 1 magic item under 4k
Character restrictions: Let's keep it simple. Official content only

Details of scenario: This is a one shot dungeon romp in the vein of olden days Gygax dnd that I see on youtube so much. There will be traps. There will be secret doors. There will be monsters. You may die.

Lighting, walls, doors, and secrets all appear on this never before seen map.

I'm a relatively new dm that's run one short campaign irl, and played in one short campign irl as well. Covid. This is to further learn the mechanics and tools on offer in FG with other players and have some fun, with the hopes of running a larger campaign down the line.

What do I expect: Being ok with the above parameters and coming in to have fun. I don't know all the rules by heart and I will make judgements as necessary to keep things moving. Be ok with this. I'm not just doing this for me. I'm doing it for everyone feeling the itch:D I expect each player to respect the others, and to keep in mind that this is for everybody in attendance.

What do I not want: People who aren't self aware.

If the above appeals to you let me know below!!!

Paxx
September 26th, 2020, 04:01
Ok I'm in, you want to learn, cool. I've DMed off and on for forty years. If you don't ask, I won't tell you. You didn't say you were looking for a teacher. I run a good wizard but for your game probably a rouge or a healing cleric. LOLOL

Paganspider
September 26th, 2020, 04:16
right on. 3 more to go!!

Class is up to you. 4 fighters would be perfectly fine with me;)

Paganspider
September 26th, 2020, 21:17
I have another player signed up for this game, just need a couple more

uratul
September 27th, 2020, 04:10
im down to play let me know

Paganspider
September 27th, 2020, 10:19
and that's 3 players down!!

Paganspider
September 30th, 2020, 18:59
I've updated the post, as I haven't heard back from a couple players. They've been marked as pending. Respond and grab a spot.

brad310617
September 30th, 2020, 19:27
Hey Paganspider,

I would interested in playing the one shot. If there is any information you need from me, please let me know.

Update: Not sure how to delete my request, I am not available but would love to participate if you do anything like this in the future.

MythicMasterMike
September 30th, 2020, 19:39
I'd like to play if there is still room.

Detroitus
September 30th, 2020, 19:44
I'm interested if you're still looking!