PDA

View Full Version : As a player I can't see my own dice rolls

Ryser
September 26th, 2020, 02:27
Hi there, as the title might suggest i can't see my own rolls results. Like when i swing my greatsword i can't see if i hit or missed just that i rolled my attack dice. I can see everyone else's that if their attack hit or missed but not mine. Just that i rolled my attack die and nothing else. I have to ask my GM every attack if i hit or not and make sure my damage did indeed hit the enemy.

Zacchaeus
September 26th, 2020, 10:15
Is this Unity or Classic? What ruleset? Are you using any extensions? Does this happen in a new campaign without extensions? What settings does the DM have for showing results to clients?

Trenloe
September 26th, 2020, 10:18
Hi there, as the title might suggest i can't see my own rolls results. Like when i swing my greatsword i can't see if i hit or missed just that i rolled my attack dice. I can see everyone else's that if their attack hit or missed but not mine. Just that i rolled my attack die and nothing else. I have to ask my GM every attack if i hit or not and make sure my damage did indeed hit the enemy.
Sounds like you don't have an enemy targeted, or that you've accidentally switched off targeting (the small targeting icon on the modifier box beneath the chat window).

When this happens please provide a screenshot of your whole FG screen - with the chat window visible.

Zacchaeus
September 26th, 2020, 11:39
Sounds like you don't have an enemy targeted, or that you've accidentally switched off targeting (the small targeting icon on the modifier box beneath the chat window).

When this happens please provide a screenshot of your whole FG screen - with the chat window visible.

Someone was more awake than I was :)