PDA

View Full Version : How do you organize your games?

Sir Bayard
May 5th, 2007, 19:41
A simple question, but I was wondering how the majority of people here organize their games once they get a group together. Do you use the FG Game Calendar, go out and get your own private forum (like on proboards or Forumer), coordinate through e-mail, Messengers, etc etc.

Figured I'd ask, see how other people do it.

Tokuriku
May 6th, 2007, 00:50
I go through a persannal forum.
Makes things easy for everyone to coordinate at their own time.
Plus we can make the story evolve between sessions that are once per 2 weeks.

Elf
May 7th, 2007, 14:46
We use a combination of both. We use the FG calendar for timing as it appears to work for us and a personal forum so that we can evolve the story between sessions. Some of the players have even completed side plots strictly using the forum.

richvalle
May 8th, 2007, 16:52
Mostly email. I had a forum running for a while but no one used it.

We play every Thursday night so no need for a calander.

rv

Carlos
May 8th, 2007, 19:27
Google Groups for email, followed by Google Calendar for scheduling. Google Calendar lets you embed the calender in another webpage, which I've done for my local groups website.

grider
May 12th, 2007, 16:41
I use a CMS website that allows full collaboration and allows players to look for info on their own.

Griogre
May 12th, 2007, 20:55
Private Yahoo Group and some e-mail. We play every Friday so we really don't need to set a time. The group's message board is used for buying stuff while in town, deciding what to do next session, treasure splits ect. I keep the character sheets up in the group's files as well as xp, and campaign info and maps.