PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Players

Griffonbait
September 24th, 2020, 10:29
Looking For Players:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
G'day one and all. I am looking for up to 3 players willing to commit 4 hours on a weekly game of RolemasterFRP (RM4).

Timing:
~~~~~
My time here in SA, Australia - Mondays, 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM - this equates to US Sunday afternoon to late evening. See here for determining timing in your zone: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=2078025,4930956,5308655,4407066&h=2078025&date=2020-9-28&sln=10.5-11

Next meeting:
~~~~~~~~~

Adelaide, Australia
Mon, Sep 28, 10:30am - 2:30pm (ACST)

Boston, United States
Sun, Sep 27, 9:00pm - 1:00am (EDT)

Phoenix, United States
Sun, Sep 27, 6:00pm - 10:00pm (MST)

Saint Louis, United States
Sun, Sep 27, 8:00pm - 12:00am (CDT)

Players must be:
~~~~~~~~~~~
- willing to commit to the session times
- happy go lucky
- have a willingness to explore
- not be a grump!
- ready to play an unforgivingly complex roleplaying ruleset - I call this a gritty and crunchy game you can bite into and chew
- new/used players welcome

Current players:
~~~~~~~~~~
- PC players are home-based in the US, 1 female, 2 male (2 out of 3 current PC players haven't played in over 10 yrs), but all have played an RPG at one pt in their lives
- I (GM) am an Aussie male teacher, early retired from work
- are looking to have fun

The Campaign:
~~~~~~~~~~
- Is about the rise to power of a new god
- We have played an introductory high-level, pre-gen PC session to start the campaign, titled "Death Becomes You", in which the PCs fought the minions of the main villain and died
- players are currently developing their level 1 PCs that is the start of the campign, hundreds of years earlier.
- Is set in a generic, Tolkien-esk campaign world, that is a medium to high fantasy setting, whivvh uses both commercial and homebrew content

We are using the following software:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Fantasy Grounds Unity (FGU): to assist play
- Discord: for voice communication
- Facebook: we have a public group for the campaign
- Messenger: used for out-of-game communication and general chat
- a web browser: for the rare moments a browser is useful
- a PDF viewer with form filling abilities: we have both a Fantasy Ground component and a manual component that we will be experimenting with in order to use the RMFRP core rules correctly (FGU doesn't fully support RMFRP)

Please DM me via Messenger - use the code word "Gashan" in your reply, otherwise you will be ignored. State you are replying to this RMFRP invitation, and from which FG thread you found it. .

If you have read this far, thank you for your attention!

Samzagas
September 25th, 2020, 20:15
I'm interested and I sent you a PM guessing that's what you meant by Messenger, otherwise please tell me what is the right way to contact you.

corum Rask
September 28th, 2020, 03:29
I am interested in playing. I also answered your post in Facebook. I am Pacific time so your game will work out well it will by 5pm to 9pm Pacific time on sunday. I am available then. It has been years since I have played RM and I have all of the books and I purchased the RMC stuff for FG. I will just need to get to know the interface in FG for RM...it is not as user friendly as when I play DnD 5e.

Cory Metzger

DarkStrider
October 2nd, 2020, 07:26
Im interested if you have a slot available.